Cool Carbon Brake Pads

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BlackE90

Superb 'Cool Carbon' Brakes Pads for OE pads replacements are available now. Excellent reviews on stopping capability and heat range, that guarantees superior performance to OE (see below for more info). Street Performance/Track Tuned (S/T) - This compound is a higher friction level than OE, with much better torque and stopping capability. It is very stable, both cold and hot to temperatures exceeding 600 C (1112F), due to a special “hollow” ceramic structure that exhibits excellent heat dissipation characteristics. Stainless steel noise shims, bonded to what is already a very quiet formula, ensure virtually no noise under all driving conditions. Improved pedal feel and significantly reduced dust can be expected.S/T brake pad compound features are:1- Excellent initial bite2- Consistent torque3- Excellent stopping ability & temperature stability4- Very good fade resistance5- Long life, rotor friendly6- Low/no dust7- Virtually without noise;8- Excellent for daily street use and with very good track performance.The Cool CarbonTM High Performance Brake Pads are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities using the “True Positive Molding” process. This process ensures that the brake pads are extremely consistent from pad to pad. The pads are scorched during the manufacturing process to accelerate the bedding procedure.Any feedbacks from current users? I have bought a set for the front & will install them in the next few days.
IMG_2345.jpg
IMG_2348.jpg

I don't think its carbon. CoolCarbon a bit misleading. I reckon its compound are ceramics.

waa..semua US$230 for front and back.. Mana YOU beli lah? Bagus juga ni... Mau ..mau ..mau.. Please do give us some feedback..

nazrie;446617 said:
waa..semua US$230 for front and back.. Mana YOU beli lah? Bagus juga ni... Mau ..mau ..mau.. Please do give us some feedback..

US230 x 3.5 = RM805.00 is cheap. I got my front EBC pads for RM650.00 and rear cost another RM480.00

I don't know man... EBC "The Green Stuff" Brake pads works fine for me...
It's able to width stand high temperature braking...
Not to mention it does not composite that much dust...

Guys, lets arrange a Group Purchase, might be getting some discounts. Lets see how many are keen and I'll liaise with the importer from Singapore.

Details of your ride are required, as there are different sizes for different models.
Please list down your nick, car model, year, & engine code: (example as below)

1) BlackE90 , E90 , 2007 , N46B20
2)
3)
4)

just check their web page.. They also do for E30, e36 and E46 as well.

What about the brake dust as compare to ori..

Here's a testimonial from a user in S'pore about this Cool Carbon Pads.

"Hi Guys, just came back from Sepang. I'm using Cool Carbon Brake Pads, steel brake hose and stock rotors.

Normal Street Use : Compare to my stock brake pads, these Cool Carbon Brake Pads really makes alot of difference. My personal opinion is about 40% to 50% improvement over the stock brake pads. Very good brake feel.

NS Highway : Compare to my stock pads, the Cool Carbon Pads really gives me full confidence on my braking at high speed.

Sepang Track : On straight, hit about 210km/h before braking at about 150m mark before turn 1, no issue. ( Might be able to brake later, but I not very aggressive, so never tried ) All in all tried that for about 10 hot laps.

With upgraded rotors, i believe it will perform even better. But i just want to "finish up" my stock rotors first.

Its a good and value for money mod before going for BBK."

Guys, as you know I have purchased a Front set of Cool Carbon pads from Singapore to try out. Unfortunately, they sent me an E90 - 323 / 325 set, which can't be fitted into my 320. As such, I am posting the pads for sale to all the E90 - 323 / 325 brothers here.

The correct fitments for my 320 front & rear will be coming end of this month.

Anyone keen to buy the existing from me?
Pictures are located in my 1st posting.

One fella in BMW.SG is selling his E92 rotors plus calipers. Perfect upgrade for E90 320i. The E92 front rotor diameter is 312mm while the 320i rotor is 300mm, rear rotors are the same diameter but the E92 rear rotor is ventilated while the 320i is not.

Then after the upgrade, u can use the Cool Carbon loo.. :p

astroboy;453283 said:
One fella in BMW.SG is selling his E92 rotors plus calipers. Perfect upgrade for E90 320i. The E92 front rotor diameter is 312mm while the 320i rotor is 300mm, rear rotors are the same diameter but the E92 rear rotor is ventilated while the 320i is not.

Then after the upgrade, u can use the Cool Carbon loo.. :p

Bro, seen the posting in BMW-SG, do not come with dust cover for the front la wei...

Install without dust cover meh...?

Moreover I have new sets of rotors installed less than a week old.

You install the E92 rotors & calipers, and so that you can install Cool Carbon pads lor... I sell you special price, want ar...?

1) BlackE90 , E90 , 2007 , N46B20
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9) NazriE , E46 325Ci , 2002 , M54B25

Berapa la price in SIN? tarak cakap pun :( on the internet it is US$230 for the whole set front & rear.

BlackE90;453287 said:
Bro, seen the posting in BMW-SG, do not come with dust cover for the front la wei...

Install without dust cover meh...?

Moreover I have new sets of rotors installed less than a week old.

You install the E92 rotors & calipers, and so that you can install Cool Carbon pads lor... I sell you special price, want ar...?

No thank you... beer allowance running very low.. :p

nazrie;453298 said:
Berapa la price in SIN? tarak cakap pun :( on the internet it is US$230 for the whole set front & rear.

Bro, the prices varies depending on the model of the cars.

As for E90 (320/323/325), I paid SGD280 for the front & was quoted SGD220 for the rear.

A further reduction was negotiated with the supplier in S'pore, provided we have the numbers in group-buy; 10 sets (Front&Rear) and above.

I need to sell mine E90 - 323/325 set.

Would love to take the pads of you bro but i just purchase EBC front pads for my ride.

Top Bottom