Convertion to facelift

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kilobyte

Club Guest
Hi all sifus,I am in the midst of looking for a E46. I am considering getting the pre-facelift model to convert to facelift, or buying a year 2002 facelift model. i need feedback and how much is the conversion?? recommended to do so?Thank you!

Why wasting money to do the convertion...just go for facelift version...Yes price is higher but it's original n is 2.0......Not cheap to convert to facelift.... :getyourfactsright:

i think u have to pay around 15k for the conversion...think twice,..if u really like the facelife model then just go ahead n get one..save u alot of hassle

Thank you for the feedback. Do you guys see any good deal around Klang valley for a UDM 2002 facelift?

Originally posted by kilobyte@Sep 5 2005, 09:27 AM
Thank you for the feedback. Do you guys see any good deal around Klang valley for a UDM 2002 facelift?
Refer to MT or The Star.....

:) i personally prefer the pre facelift look as well..even the M3 maintains the pre facelift look.

Originally posted by supergripen@Sep 5 2005, 10:57 PM
:) i personally prefer the pre facelift look as well..even the M3 maintains the pre facelift look.
at the risk of starting a pre-face lift versus face lifted war ... I have to state my preference for the pre-FL version of the E46 .. it just has a bit more 'grunt' to it.. the FL version is a bit... soft.. see - it SMILES like :) , the way the side indicators slop upwards.

Originally I liked the FL version .. thought it was the best thing that BMW did to the E46 .. then for some wierd reason I liked the pre-FL again... dunno man.. dunno...

M3's design is slightly different form the E46 pre-FL .. slightly broader "frown" but bolder .... nice... WHY did they make them different I wonder.. anyone ?

:) coupes(includes M3s) tend to look lower and wider due the the subtle differences to their dimensions..even the headlamps are a tad different eventhough they look almost identical to the preFL sedans..

the FL looks more feminine IMO while the preFL looks more brutish..both are nice i guess,better than the peanut look on the C Class..

Top Bottom