Confuse between E46 (325) and E39 (525/528)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
But honestly tell you my heart more to E46. Maybe because of its look and size.

it's not like that bro. Sometimes we need to respect peoples experience. I just don't want to make wrong decision by listening to my heart only.

Loges;797783 said:
it's not like that bro. Sometimes we need to respect peoples experience. I just don't want to make wrong decision by listening to my heart only.

Bro Loges,
The best thing to do is ,try if you can get to test drive both cars, see how you like it.

Follow your heart , or else every time you see the car that your heart fancy, you'll say - i've shouldve have bought that car....

Ahhh choices , choices...good luck bro.

Loges;797783 said:

Better ask bro JFT63..he got odyssey absolute for family, E39 for rempiting and new baby E36 for ....?

bro, would advise you to PM him instead. he might not be reading this....

Easy la. Stop dreaming with Power of dream (honda). Sell your Stream. Buy both E46 325 & E39 528/530 baru steam.

initialM;798714 said:
Easy la. Stop dreaming with Power of dream (honda). Sell your Stream. Buy both E46 325 & E39 528/530 baru steam.
Not that easy bro, I need a 7 seater for my family.

Get ur self an e39....join us the 5series family....u'll get rempit n family at the same time....5 siries syiok ooooo....hihi

irfan80;798851 said:
Get ur self an e39....join us the 5series family....u'll get rempit n family at the same time....5 siries syiok ooooo....hihi

ya ya i'm agree :top:

Loges;798824 said:
Not that easy bro, I need a 7 seater for my family.
plus you'll want the reliability of a honda over a 10 year old bmw when travelling with the family. and for a 2.5l i'd pick the e46 over the e39. take your time and look for a clean well maintained and unmodified car.

Strider74;798881 said:
Mr. Loges , after all these advices , are you still confused?

Join TT la bro....then only u can decide better....if u come to MMZ last Friday(I know u r in perak) u sure choose e39 one....if u see the v8 engine that night, sure cry 1 n u'll get 2 e39 straight....1 for back up/ spare....lol......haha...

So loges.....how.....?

Mtigo;798096 said:
Better ask bro JFT63..he got odyssey absolute for family, E39 for rempiting and new baby E36 for ....?

Thats for my wife larrr...

Loges;798635 said:
Hi JFT63, please give your comment bro.

Honestly, yr MPV is fine i guess. As for e39 or e46, i would say e39 should fit the requirement because of the size and balanced power and comfort..5 adults can sit more comfortably in an e39 but not in e46. if power is your concern, get a 525 at least......if u have deeper pockets, get both and u will smileeeeee.......zasss, my choice is definitely the 5....

let me sambung la cikgu.... 'my choice is definitely the 530i'
hahahahaha.....

deng99;799074 said:
let me sambung la cikgu.... 'my choice is definitely the 530i'
hahahahaha.....

Adehhh, 530 tu definitely the best non-M e39

Top Bottom