Complaint Letter on UnProfessional Conduct of Executive Director, Pendragon Auto

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

muhaiminrahim

BMW Malaysia Sdn Bhd,3501 Jalan Teknokrat 5,63000 Cyberjaya,Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.Tel: +603 8887 3888/ Fax: +603 8887 3801Date: 7 December 2011Subject: COMPLAINT LETTER#2 FOR UNPROFESSIONAL CONDUCT OF FEDRIC CHIN, DEALER PRINCIPAL/ EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, PENDRAGON AUTOMOBILE, KUANTANTo Whom It May Concern,1. This is a follow-up letter from my previous letter dated 20 November 2011. In this letter I will describe my unpleasant experience with Fedric Chin, Dealer Principal/ Executive Director, Pendragon Auto, Kuantan(PA).2. Situation/ Task:I had an accident on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 near Kuantan and my car was towed to Leong Workshop (Ktn) Sdn Bhd, Kuantan (LW). I went to LW on 17 November 2011 and realized that the workshop does a lot of repair for other car makers. eg. Honda, Toyota, etc. As such, I decided to have my car repaired at Ingress Auto, Damansara (IA). Therefore I requested my car to be towed to PA from LW and have further discussion inside PA vicinity. Over at PA, I was introduced to Fedric Chin and Chris.3. Action3.1 Fedric Chin claims:3.1.1 I need to send my car to IA for any minor repair and not to PA if the repaired was done at IA3.1.2 I can expedite repair works by one (1) week if I demands so by just contacting himself or LW owner3.1.3 I can get fast repair update if the car is repaired at LW as I am residing in Terengganu3.1.4 I should not be worried by quality as LW has ex-workers from AutoBavaria Glenmarrie3.1.5 Purchasing of Parts will be done by AB and installed by LW workers3.1.6 Repairs at LW will not void any warranty under BMW BSRI3.2 Fedric Chin requested:3.2.1 I raise all my concerns there and then for him to advise otherwise3.3 The following conversation was between Fedric Chin’s and LW owner’s in Cantonese while I was on the phone: ‘There his SA FRIEND calling HIM to send his car to AutoBavaria Glenmarie’4. Result4.1 Unnecessary pressure on myself to decide where to send my car for repair4.2 Displeased with the reception I got at PA which was similar to what I received at LW4.3 Will not send my car to PA for future servicing/ repair4.4 Notify other BMW owners of my unsatisfactory encounter at PA5. Alternative Action5.1 Conversations inside PA should have ONLY be between Fedric Chin and myself (without LW owner interference)5.2 Fedric Chin should:5.2.1 Have given a more NEUTRAL option rather than ONLY insisting on LW5.2.2 Not team up with LW representative in convincing customer5.2.3 Not converse in other language as to think others do not understand and what more too bad mouth others5.2.4 Never demand customer to disclose ALL their concerns6. Otherwise ResultI would have been a satisfied BMW customer7. Therefore, I demand BMW Malaysia look into this matter and I can be contacted for further investigation. I have yet to receive any clarification request from BMW Malaysia with regards to my earlier complaint letter.8. I believe after sales service is as much a core as selling BMWs and this kind of shabby and shoddy service will bring BMW a very bad reputation.Best Regards,320d Owner (registration number XXXXXXX)Muhammad Muhaimin Bin Abdul RahimTel: +60XX XXX XXXXan official member of bmwclubmalaysia.comcc: Ketua Pengarah Biro Pengaduan Awam, Jabatan Perdana Menteri, Peti Surat 9000, Kuala Lumpur. Tel: +603 8872 5777/ Fax: +603 8888 7778Mr. Owen Riley Managing Director of BMW MalaysiaEn. Azri Aziz Managing Director of Pendragon Automobile, KuantanEn. Dzulkarnain Amir Vice President of bmwclubmalaysia.com........................................Updated Sequence of Event16.10.2011 Car accident and was towed to Leong Workshop17.10.2011 Towed car to Pendragon Auto from Leong Workshop18.10.2011 Towed car to Ingresas Auto from Pendragon Auto19.10.2011 Car arrived at Ingress Auto21.10.2011 Ingress Auto inspect the car22.10.2011 Allianz receives claim notification22.10.2011 Wrote complaint letter to BMW Malaysia and no response from BMW Malaysia01.11.2011 Allainz approves claim- Total RM106,000.0007.11.2011 Wrote second complaint letter to BMW Malaysia08.11.2011 Receive email from Badan Pengaduan Awam that the will investigate my complaint08.11.2011 Receive email acknolwedgement from Kemeterian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri Koperasi Kunsumer (KPDNKK), Pahang09.11.2011 90% parts arrived & 10% still awaiting delivery from germany09.11.2011 Interviewed by Timbalan Pengarah & Penguatkuasa- Kemeterian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri Koperasi Kunsumer (KPDNKK), Pahang09.11.2011 Two officers from KPDNKK went to Pendragon Auto09.11.2011 Receives a call from Mr. Maha, Customer Relation, BMW Malaysia12.11.2011 Body works on going.

Muhaimin, has the car been repaired since ?

I feel your displeasure on this matter. Dealing with Dealers on all sorts of things is a nightmare.

Sorry to hear about your accident and the subsequent bad experience, bro. Hope the appropriate action/rectification will take place and you'll have a positive outcome! Good luck bro!

pussy;695470 said:
Muhaimin, has the car been repaired since ?

I feel your displeasure on this matter. Dealing with Dealers on all sorts of things is a nightmare.

the car is now @ IngressAuto.. the repair manager assured that the car will be delivered before Christmas :4: as when we think an ED would be VERY professional, we are wrong:hmmmm2:

wobbles;695471 said:
Sorry to hear about your accident and the subsequent bad experience, bro. Hope the appropriate action/rectification will take place and you'll have a positive outcome! Good luck bro!

actually i do not feel i will get anything out of this.. just hope others forumers will be wary and mindful of my experience :top: or maybe copy my letter when faced with similar experience :4:

That's a positive attitude! :top: and if you do get something out of this, it'll be a pleasant bonus! Thanks for sharing!

muhaiminrahim;695477 said:
the car is now @ IngressAuto.. the repair manager assured that the car will be delivered before Christmas :4: as when we think an ED would be VERY professional, we are wrong:hmmmm2:

actually i do not feel i will get anything out of this.. just hope others forumers will be wary and mindful of my experience :top: or maybe copy my letter when faced with similar experience :4:

:top::top::top: you're the man bro min .... inspite of all these bad encounter, you can still afford a big smile ... kudos to you bro and I hope your ride will be up and running come New Year. We will TT again with the Paketan Chapter then... :4:...

wobbles;695482 said:
That's a positive attitude! :top: and if you do get something out of this, it'll be a pleasant bonus! Thanks for sharing!

yup, now i know how to write a complaint letter :4: hehe..

docrayboy;695487 said:
Sorry to hear about your accident and heart ache with PA, bro.

aiyo, i tot PA was somewhere i can rely for good service:stupid: now i am not going there no more unless they have a hot chic replacing the bugger ED :4:

dzuljazz2001;695488 said:
:top::top::top: you're the man bro min .... inspite of all these bad encounter, you can still afford a big smile ... kudos to you bro and I hope your ride will be up and running come New Year. We will TT again with the Paketan Chapter then... :4:...

smiled? sure laa i smiled coz you were there 5minutes at the crash site and laughing at me with a bloody nose :4: still cannot forget that moment laa bro.. people looking at us and thinking we are crazy.. got a beemer wreck and laughing like its a joke :4: cud not have felt better without you bro :top:

great news.. the ED have been calling me tonight n didnt notice it until i checked my phone just now.. he must be a forumer i guess.. hmm..

muhaiminrahim;695512 said:
great news.. the ED have been calling me tonight n didnt notice it until i checked my phone just now.. he must be a forumer i guess.. hmm..

Maybe he got goodies for u bro....hehehe

Do update us.....hehehe

muhaiminrahim;695512 said:

ED mau kasi you total makeover - performance bodykit + performance power kit + performance brakes + 19" style 269 M rims ka wei???

muhaiminrahim,

May I ask you how the accident happened?

I suggest when writing a legal letter, best to avoid abbreviations if possible.
If just one or two abbreviations, then it is ok.

Hope your issues get resolved quickly.

Well, to be fair, I dont think freebies would be offered. However, the very least the ED should do is to personally apologize and that would go a long way to sooth ruffled feathers... IMHO :)

If got accident, i think i can help with workmanship from panel workshop. No promise or gaining anything from it but to help fellow forumers.

sanjeevsuresh;695545 said:
May I ask you how the accident happened?

was driving mid noon + rainy + slippery road + approaching a corner + woooooosh + bamm + puuuuffff + bamm:20:

ignorance + dumb = idiot:20:

the woooooosh was when the car went straight and did not turn..:stupid:

the bamm was when i hit the road curb (black and white thingy)..:102:

the puuuuffff was when the airbag deployed..:shot:

the next bamm was when the car hit a drain and stopped..:40:

wobbles;695553 said:
Well, to be fair, I dont think freebies would be offered. However, the very least the ED should do is to personally apologize and that would go a long way to sooth ruffled feathers... IMHO :)

hehe.. we surely can wish for all the goodies.. somehow, it surely wont be a reality :4:

DJH;695585 said:
If got accident, i think i can help with workmanship from panel workshop. No promise or gaining anything from it but to help fellow forumers.

can help me ka bro? :listen:

ya, agreed with albundy. Was driving in rain yesterday and i drifted the car, luckily traction control on in the nick of time. Yes, 320d is torquey so be careful.

ALBundy;695618 said:
Drive slower bro when it's raining:)

it was not just rain.. got sand on the road:stupid:

DJH;695630 said:
ya, agreed with albundy. Was driving in rain yesterday and i drifted the car, luckily traction control on in the nick of time. Yes, 320d is torquey so be careful.

thanks for the advise.. its the teeeeekan teeeeekan thingy.. very addictive.. :4:

dun tekan especially in the mall car park, or in petrol station. These places floor slippery and have oil stain.

namidub;695534 said:
ED mau kasi you total makeover - performance bodykit + performance power kit + performance brakes + 19" style 269 M rims ka wei???

how come you can read my mind bro? have the same wish list kaa :4:

Top Bottom