chop shop in tokyo

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kekejaman

Club Guest
i'm in kumarae, tokyo right now n will b here till 01.03.05.just finished my meeting here yesterday. today i keep searching for any chop shop here but couldnt find any.anybody who have been here before please advise me where i can find one.TQ in advance.

don't think u'll find chopshop in Tokyo itself.... Land there so expensive...

Yah the chop shops are normally in the outskirts in little kampungs with names you ever hardly heard of.

Mr.Cruelty,

if you happens to see a 242 box please let me know!! :yes:

u wont find 'em in Tokyo.....if u can, go okinawa by ferry :D , the south island......hundreds of them breakers there....

friend,

forgot to tell you to check in 0 to 100 for the whereabout of chop shop in the land of the rising sun. :lol:

i think there got lots of related people than here...

I'll be gone to Chiba,Tokyo for 1 week ....and stranded there until 6th March.

Anyone knows the price for Nikon D70 there ? In malaysia , the model still selling at 3.7k ( Selangor Photo ).

Kekejaman
I heard the chop shop usually located at Kobe...the world's most unstable land ( prone to earth quake )...

what's the weather at Tokyo rite now ?

thanks 4 d advise.btw i found its easier 2 find a kinky horny shop then d chop shop here :p

bazet : the weather is bloody cold here.

Originally posted by kekejaman@Feb 27 2005, 11:53 PM
thanks 4 d advise.btw i found its easier 2 find a kinky horny shop then d chop shop here :p
veli true, veli true... :ph34r: :ph34r:

Originally posted by Anonymous@Feb 27 2005, 12:21 AM
u wont find 'em in Tokyo.....if u can, go okinawa by ferry :D , the south island......hundreds of them breakers there....
Have been to a few chop shops around Naha and Nagagusuku in Okinawa... cannot remember the addresses though. Was taken there by my shipping agent friend. My mouth was drooling when I was there. Some of the cars they junked were new!

I went to one chop shop in Tokyo once. Its in Narita near the airport. I borrowed a bicycle from the hotel and cycled about 15 mins. Park the bike outside and went in. Be prepared to bring your own tools. Pay a minimum entrance fee and go hunting. then when u get your parts, strip it off and pay at the same counter again. They also have tools there which u can borrow with a deposit. They can also arrange transport for big parts which can be fitted on a 1 tonne truck. But I cant remember the name of the shop. I went there to get some ignition coils, exhaust and distributor for my Civic last time. Mostly Jap cars. Not many Bimmer parts there thou.

Top Bottom