Choose your 330ci Cabriolet

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
KL2DC said:
That's great news, Omega. When are you bringing her home?

Appointment to bring it for GT1, visual inspection and under carriage inspection will be Friday..

After that will be servicing..

After that... ??

KL2DC said:
Just got wind the E93 cabrio is slated for release on march 24th, 2007...Germany first. Official BMW AG press release will come out sometime mid October to mid December.

lucky germans... btw, if launch in germany, is it also gonna be available in Swiss at the same time? i wonder?

omegaoracle said:
Oh guys, sorry, did i mentioned that it comes with the Harman Kardon option and best part the car has only clocked 5k+ miles...
muhahahaha....

I begin to hate this guy already..
Jealous! Jealous!

funfer_fahrer said:
I begin to hate this guy already..
Jealous! Jealous!

hehehe, can love him or hate him...he proves to everyone that we'll achieve what we want (eventually) if we've the patience and are somewhat indecisive...:).

Its been sleepless nights believe me and endless research...
most of the time i close my eyes and i see only cars.. hahaha

Remember that the year is coming to a close so they have to push the sale so i am sure they are willing to go lower or offer extras than lose money from the depreciation..

I am so freakin' green with envy that the 330ciC from wan is so fully loaded IMO it is the best value and i have seen the car personally and they are true car enthusiasts so its quite a good bet to buy from there. Gosh i wish i was still looking for my car i would have paid premium for that car... get it!! 5k miles!! what you waiting for diagnose that car and sign the papers..

Wan's not too bothered about sale value of his own car... he is IMHO, richer then AK. anyways, he had offers from his bunch of friends for much higher prices. but since we both UDM kaki... hehe... btw, i asked for a photoshoot of his ACS kitted M6 with Quad Hartge exhaust and 20" ACS Type V .. he agreed.. all we need now is models.. hopefully not the china ones, if u know what i mean.. hehe..

Couple of years down the road, i would definately look forward to buy over his incoming e46 M3 Cabrio :)

Glad you've seen the his car yourself previously, i've to pinch myself to make sure i'm not dreaming.. haha.. at least i know now it exsist for real...

what am i waiting for? the day she comes back with me.... *slurp*
anyways, taking for GT1, inspection and servicing on Friday 2.30pm

omegaoracle said:
Wan's not too bothered about sale value of his own car... he is IMHO, richer then AK. anyways, he had offers from his bunch of friends for much higher prices. but since we both UDM kaki... hehe... btw, i asked for a photoshoot of his ACS kitted M6 with Quad Hartge exhaust and 20" ACS Type V .. he agreed.. all we need now is models.. hopefully not the china ones, if u know what i mean.. hehe..

Couple of years down the road, i would definately look forward to buy over his incoming e46 M3 Cabrio :)

Glad you've seen the his car yourself previously, i've to pinch myself to make sure i'm not dreaming.. haha.. at least i know now it exsist for real...

what am i waiting for? the day she comes back with me.... *slurp*
anyways, taking for GT1, inspection and servicing on Friday 2.30pm

we look forward to the pixs..candidate for best buy of 2006?...hmmm

Omega, so when's the big day?? Take lots of pics and none of that cam-phone quality pics, y'hear lol You're still going with carbon black, right?

safri> will definately take more shots.. just need to find a digicam.. haha

edK> don't think thats possible, its just checkup and servicing. the paperwork's not yet finished, and the problem of retaining my plates :(

Official results for the polls

Fellow forumers, still a couple of hours to go for the poll to close, but we can pretty much sum up the poll from here... the clear majority voted for UK UDMs. The results are as such;

Japan Spec'd UDM 9 votes 16.98% in favor
UK Spec'd UDM 44 votes 83.02% in favor

Thank you all that participated in the polls, as well as in the thread.

As a result, God willing, I will be going for the UK Full Spec'd 330Ci Cabrio :D :D

C2

omegaoracle said:
Fellow forumers, still a couple of hours to go for the poll to close, but we can pretty much sum up the poll from here... the clear majority voted for UK UDMs. The results are as such;

Japan Spec'd UDM 9 votes 16.98% in favor
UK Spec'd UDM 44 votes 83.02% in favor

Thank you all that participated in the polls, as well as in the thread.

As a result, God willing, I will be going for the UK Full Spec'd 330Ci Cabrio :D :D

C2

bro, you better get the UK spec, unless you're planning to be disowned by the forumers who've voted and shared their comments in the last one week...:cool:

safri said:
bro, you better get the UK spec, unless you're planning to be disowned by the forumers who've voted and shared their comments in the last one week...:cool:

and 17% will disown me? hehe... :p

insyallah before raya, if not after raya i suppose...
bank, insurance and jpj expriencing slowdown.. more like slow motion

Top Bottom