Check list for a new 316i??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Genie

Club Guest
Hello guys,I am waiting for my new 316, and wondering if I could get some advice from the experts here. Is there any I should check any particular parts or any well known issues on the spot? This is my first BMW, so a bit excited now :DThanks,/G

Last time the issues were the rusted seats and steering rack noise. Don't think that's much of an issue anymore with the new batch (or I just didn't know then to check :p).

Another common problem is wind noise but then again, not really much of a concern to me. Not really expecting it to be silent like a Camry.

Make sure to ask for freebies! And then we can talk about the "poison"!! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Last time the issues were the rusted seats and steering rack noise. Don't think that's much of an issue anymore with the new batch (or I just didn't know then to check :p).

Another common problem is wind noise but then again, not really much of a concern to me. Not really expecting it to be silent like a Camry.

Make sure to ask for freebies! And then we can talk about the "poison"!! ;)

Genie;849823 said:
Well then I will get as many freebies as possible :) thanks...

Guys, I also going to get my new 316i. actually what freebies can i ask for ? coz seen like my agent is very shit, anything also don give. guys, can you all please advice...

- - - Updated - - -

Genie;849823 said:
Well then I will get as many freebies as possible :) thanks...

Guys, I also going to get my new 316i. actually what freebies can i ask for ? coz seen like my agent is very shit, anything also don give. guys, can you all please advice...

I got a free tint, i.e. vKool, leather key fob, fancy no plates, umbrella, t shirts, and I claimed my SA for taxi rides about RM120.

Top Bottom