CD CHANGER FOR e39 Japan Spec

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

johnj

Founding Member
Dear all,Could anybody tell me where I can find the cd changer for my e39? It was missing when I bought it..

Bro , u dont hv to get those ori 1 , Expensive , other brand work fine :cool:

johnj;240306 said:
Dear all,

Could anybody tell me where I can find the cd changer for my e39? It was missing when I bought it..

i have the main unit and the changer as i have changed mine, if you want i am willing to let go at resonable price. offer me

vmsdisc;242605 said:
Bro , u dont hv to get those ori 1 , Expensive , other brand work fine :cool:

U mean I can change the head unit too?? or just slot in the changer..what abt the cabling..I bought my changer at a chop shop in klang last fri for 1k..plug and play and walla...works perfect..comes with 6 free cd's from japan..heheheheh

guys,...any idea how to make the radio work as normal..my players freq stops at 90!!

me not tech but i know can without the head unit .. 1 K for second hand CD , bro u real hv deep pocket ler

Becare with ori cd player , my 38 fuck big time . The unit hv a mind of it own . he choose wat cd to play and not to play. Damn Picker CD player

MY 39 so far ok .. even own burn cdr can read :rock:

johnj;243183 said:
U mean I can change the head unit too?? or just slot in the changer..what abt the cabling..I bought my changer at a chop shop in klang last fri for 1k..plug and play and walla...works perfect..comes with 6 free cd's from japan..heheheheh

abang Jepun mari punya kereta macam ni lor .. I think u kena chance the head unit also lah .. :stupid:

I met a fella few days ago . Installer , not sure can help u but his shop in Old klang road 1

johnj;243184 said:
guys,...any idea how to make the radio work as normal..my players freq stops at 90!!

vmsdisc;243300 said:
abang Jepun mari punya kereta macam ni lor .. I think u kena chance the head unit also lah .. :stupid:

I met a fella few days ago . Installer , not sure can help u but his shop in Old klang road 1

I heard there is this thing called fm booster which you can fix to solve the problem..ever heard of it, if yes, where can I get it fixed..

Most for Audio shop ada punya , but i also heard , it not so good ..best get a Audio sifu to give u advice

johnj;243307 said:
I heard there is this thing called fm booster which you can fix to solve the problem..ever heard of it, if yes, where can I get it fixed..

vmsdisc;243309 said:
Most for Audio shop ada punya , but i also heard , it not so good ..best get a Audio sifu to give u advice

thanks bro..will try to check it out..if need to change the HU can get ahh..ori wan!!

Top Bottom