Cd Changer Compartment Needed!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Abe Jak

Club Guest
ello every1,where can i get trim panel-compartment for Cd changer..with folding rear seat..my udm come without it..found the changer at chop shop but couldnt find the compartment with folding rear seat..found one in terengganu but.. for model without folding rear seat...cost?tqxtahan asyik dengor cassette...!!!!!!

Bro,

I do not have the compartment too and I have the rear folding seats. Anyways... I did notice that I could place the cd changer [using a bracket] under the rear dash [just a tad right from the left rear speakers]. Hope this helps...

BTW, how much did it cost you for the used cd changer [chop shop]?

BlackCat

ooo..do you the picture bro..no idea where to place the changer..cd changer cost me rm 1200..expensive maaaa..but wat to do..that the only one i found in my town>teganu kiteee..

BJM7978;274265 said:
ooo..do you the picture bro..no idea where to place the changer..cd changer cost me rm 1200..expensive maaaa..but wat to do..that the only one i found in my town>teganu kiteee..

Hey bro, if you don't mind my asking, where do you usually source for parts in kuala terengganu? Thanks!

Top Bottom