catalytic converter on E46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

terry8

Club Guest
Hi gurus, can you please advice me on which section of the whole exhaust pipe is the catalytic converter located ? I just bought the whole exhaust 3 months ago so that i do not pollute the environment becoz 3 years ago my former horrible mechanic cut off the catalytic converter from my original pipe. 3 weeks ago i had a noise in the exhaust and i took it to an exhaust shop and they replaced a section of the pipe. I am praying hard that they did not remove the catalytic converter ?Pls advise thanks

Hi terry8...
Normally it is just after the extractor pipe 6 yo 1 then its the catalytic converter with 2 sensors...1 b4 1 after...this cat is big in size n quite heavy...
I'm not a guru kuikui..

aku ada stereng lori dan bas......kau ada....

Volvos525i;842313 said:
Hi terry8...
Normally it is just after the extractor pipe 6 yo 1 then its the catalytic converter with 2 sensors...1 b4 1 after...this cat is big in size n quite heavy...
I'm not a guru kuikui..

Need a diagram of this section then i can check

Volvos525i;842313 said:
Hi terry8...
I'm not a guru kuikui..

Need a diagram of this section then i can check

terry8;842340 said:
Good thing they didnt cut out my catalytic converter out

Yup they dont just cut off bcox its very expensive and there is 2 sensor b4 n after...

Top Bottom