Car Cover?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chookleng

Club Guest
all sifu, i need advice / opinion about what brand to go for car cover for my E60? any suggestion? i only know a few brand. those r like CustomKing, NOAH cover, etc etc. any suggestion which brand to go and which brand that suit for internal + external use?

One Ferrari owner always cover his car... because he runs 2 cars with the same roadtax and car registration.. :p

i guess everyone uses their car everyday that it doesnt necessitate covering up..I use CarLink Car Cover breatheable & waterproof(but haven't tested in rain lah coz mine always under roof.. have left it for weeks and it doesnt stick to the paint.. size XL for my e46 Cabrio and that is ngam ngam .. for E60 either XXL or XXXL .. my e60 always on the go so no cover lah .. so I m not exactly certain of the size but definitely NOT XL..I can't recall the price coz bought long ago ..i think circa RM100 ++ -- I bought it EneoS One Utama..

Hi Bro,

I am using one, but couldn't recall the name.. The wifey bought it for me at some accesories shop in Pandan.. Around Rm95, I guess? As I recall, it is not waterproof but UV shielded.. And I am not sure if it does really work! Hahaha! Just to cover it from the cats.. damn cats always sleep on top of my car.. so lots of calar from their claws.. My perdana all got calar already.. :(

hi
i use bmw car cover , very happy with it. it even has plastic to show rear car plate no. must be some form of requirement in the europe/states...bought it in singapore...half of the price here ...

if ur car under the ROOF just buy cheap one lah to protect from those cats...get the biggest size they have so that it wont stick to ur paint. cover to the bottom so that people can't see ur golden $$$$$$ rims...hehehehe

megatnh;471657 said:
hi
i use bmw car cover , very happy with it. it even has plastic to show rear car plate no. must be some form of requirement in the europe/states...bought it in singapore...half of the price here ...

how much is half price? motorbike cover here cost rm477 with same number plate window.. i'd dread to know the price of the car cover here..never thought of asking coz I didn't realise they sell it.. hmm..should have bought the bike cover in S'pore lah like this waaaan :(

my car parked under my car garage without starting or driving it for more than a weeks or so. its turn dusty easily. tat y i thought of getting my cars cover with some reliable car cover. used some cheap plak brand before...but cannot le. always stick to the car and also done some damage to the paint.

Look for covers made of breathable material(fabric). Eneos has a decent selection.

nazrie;471715 said:
how much is half price? motorbike cover here cost rm477 with same number plate window.. i'd dread to know the price of the car cover here..never thought of asking coz I didn't realise they sell it.. hmm..should have bought the bike cover in S'pore lah like this waaaan :(

ni nazrie
it cost me about Rm600 in 2006 and when i replaced my car with E92, it also fits nicely...most importantly it doesnt damage your car paint and the cover is breathable..

Got my cover from CustomKing (Indoor Cover)

Photo 2 shows the a fleece like material underneath... Easy cover to fold too! Some are like cardboard and you have difficulty putting it on and taking it off.

Top Bottom