Car care stuff from the US

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chief

Club Guest
Guys,
I'll be headin to US in a couple of months time and was thinking of getting some Meguire stuff since its generally cheaper over there. I'm interested in the clay bars and waxes. Any suggestions on what else is worth getting from there?
I can get some extra stuff for those interested if it can fit in my luggage.
Cheers:D

if i were you, i wud get in addition;

deep crystal system paint cleaner 16 0z
deep crystal system polish 16 oz
NXT Gen Tech Wax 18 oz
Microfiber wash mitt
Water Magnet Microfiber drying towel
Soft Foam Applicator Pad
Even Coat Microfiber Applicator Pads
Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel

then u can try diy full detailing job on your car

very soon, i'm going too ;)

i think its a waste of money buying things you havent tried... lug them all the way back and then find them to be not worth your time using. just my opinion, har.

ah lian;211066 said:
i think its a waste of money buying things you havent tried... lug them all the way back and then find them to be not worth your time using. just my opinion, har.

I stand by Zaino, its a pain to apply but the results are worth it :)

i have nothing disparaging to say about the products. rather i was just thinking of how much the person wud like using them. my opinion is that is the person is not an enthusiast, and not religious abt using products which he likes (whether for ease of application or results achieved hor) then end up the products will be left in the storeroom somewhere.... sweating over the years. money spent but car not getting more kilats. unfortunately.

ah lian, but labor is cheap in malaysia, one just needs to direct rather than go through all the blood and sweat in applying zaino.

care to recommend cheap labour that dun cause more swirls/holograms that wasnt there previously?

Top Bottom