Car Audio System - PROBLEM!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ratrek0

Club Guest
Dear Sifus,Just got my 318i few months ago, got sum issues with the audio system.My mechanic says i can change it as long as they don't cut the main circuit board wiring.Cuz it's all interconnected with one another.:stupido2:What if I still prefer to use the original?Is it better ?There's sumthing's wrong with the tweeter as well..Gosh!!! Please help here..Have no good technicians for the in car audio system lar..:eek:Shall I go to the half cut shop and get a 2nd hand or go change the entire sound system ?

ratrek0;488396 said:
Dear Sifus,

Just got my 318i few months ago, got sum issues with the audio system.
My mechanic says i can change it as long as they don't cut the main circuit board wiring.
Cuz it's all interconnected with one another.
:stupido2:
What if I still prefer to use the original?
Is it better ?

There's sumthing's wrong with the tweeter as well..

Gosh!!! Please help here..
Have no good technicians for the in car audio system lar..
:eek:

Shall I go to the half cut shop and get a 2nd hand or go change
the entire sound system ?

To help you must at least tell us the problem. Due to it being Thursday, the unofficial start of the weekend, and since it is not a full moon, we have all lost our ability to read minds, so it would be good if you could tell us what the problems are.

Salut

solo;488458 said:
To help you must at least tell us the problem. Due to it being Thursday, the unofficial start of the weekend, and since it is not a full moon, we have all lost our ability to read minds, so it would be good if you could tell us what the problems are.

Salut

ha..ha.. good one... Already learn how to reply:listen:

ratrek,

1. what wrong with your head unit? o sound, no picture?
2. What wrong with the tweeter? No high pitch?

Top Bottom