Can E60 headlight clean from inside?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Damonzero

Club Guest
As per title, i've went to alot of car beauty centre to clean the exterior of the lamp but it wont work due to the dust is from inside, is there anyway to remove the headlamp cover and clean it inside?

You can call Terence at 0122222245. 5M Restoration specialize in restoring/repairing headlamps and frayed wires.

I just did mine last year, few days ago, i did again the restoration and tint with protection film..

harry_7;852302 said:
I just did mine last year, few days ago, i did again the restoration and tint with protection film..

Harry, yours DIY or you went to a shop to do it?

- - - Updated - - -

harry_7;852302 said:

Harry, yours DIY or you went to a shop to do it?

Better not do it DIY. Get the professionals to do it. Removing the lense requires heat and causes warping at the black plastic joint. If not properly sealed, water leak will be a problem.

madnet;852374 said:
Better not do it DIY. Get the professionals to do it. Removing the lense requires heat and causes warping at the black plastic joint. If not properly sealed, water leak will be a problem.

How much for repairing??

- - - Updated - - -

madnet;852374 said:

How much for repairing??

Call Terence 01222222454 for a quote. . Price varies for polishing and wiring. In the range of RM 400 to RM600 (estimate) per pair

Guys..i did mine (e60) at one of the car detailing service at sect 15 subang jaya..ver nice indeed, now looks like brand new..but in your case it is the inside which is dirty.. anyway, advise from the shop, DONT put the protective sticker as the heat from the light might cause problem to the glue (of the sticker) and difficult to remove later on..sounds logic to me but that is what he said larrr..not me. But he did put a protective coating of liquid at the glass and give me one year warranty (I case it fades again..) well good enough for me! Name of the shop is TJ Automobile Saloon jln SS15/4C and ask for Jeffrey

naharnms said:
Guys..i did mine (e60) at one of the car detailing service at sect 15 subang jaya..ver nice indeed, now looks like brand new..but in your case it is the inside which is dirty.. anyway, advise from the shop, DONT put the protective sticker as the heat from the light might cause problem to the glue (of the sticker) and difficult to remove later on..sounds logic to me but that is what he said larrr..not me. But he did put a protective coating of liquid at the glass and give me one year warranty (I case it fades again..) well good enough for me! Name of the shop is TJ Automobile Saloon jln SS15/4C and ask for Jeffrey
Dear Naharnms,
How much you pay for the service?

madnet said:
You can call Terence at 0122222245. 5M Restoration specialize in restoring/repairing headlamps and frayed wires.
Is 5M Restoration still open?

Top Bottom