Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this picture?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bronx

Club Guest
Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this picture? I have notice something is missing on the lower left of the engine bay but could not figure out what :wink:

yeah i notice something is missing on the lower left side...any E39 525i owner can verify ?

I may be noob on the 39s, but where's the windshield washer reservoir is located on the 39?

The windshield washer reservoir cap is behind the ABS pump, can be seen in the middle picture. The reservoir in under, so can't see from the engine bay.

The big cavity behind the driver side headlights is reserved for EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) system, needed in Japan, not here. The system is complicated with a motor, many hoses, filter and a huge catchment tank not to make the car faster, but to make the emission cleaner.

jarance;468377 said:
For E39, the washer tank is located under the wheel arch (driver side) lah

does ur e39 have the empty space on the left of engine bay ?

bronx;468407 said:

Sorry bro.. I dont have an E39.. but I have seen pcchua and xbenz rides. Their is also empty space cos the washer tank is underneath the wheel arch.

astroboy;468387 said:
The windshield washer reservoir cap is behind the ABS pump, can be seen in the middle picture. The reservoir in under, so can't see from the engine bay.

The big cavity behind the driver side headlights is reserved for EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) system, needed in Japan, not here. The system is complicated with a motor, many hoses, filter and a huge catchment tank not to make the car faster, but to make the emission cleaner.

the picture is actually taken from a Japan spec e39. can any J-spec owner here confirm that their unit have/without EGR ?

bronx;468407 said:

My CKD has the empty space there..Good for me to hide stuff from SG..hahh..:top:

If you are stll in doubt, look at the pic of my car engine bay.. same same.

Gerald 5;468423 said:
If you are stll in doubt, look at the pic of my car engine bay.. same same.

G5.. your engine bay look different.. It cleaner..:listen: :top:

e39

bronx;468407 said:

Hi,

All e39s tat i have seen is the same. rest assured. Mine is also the same. No adverse effects to the car. This the car u confirmed getting?
Cheers!

Top Bottom