Can an e30325 out run an e30M3?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hmm...... , maybe we can go TT in Puchong and see the hantu M40 against the other stock M40(s), see how far the hantu M40 will wack the stock standard ones.

For straight line, the M20B25 of course will outrun the M40 ler. Cubic Capacity win hands down for straight line.

But for the fun of it, I would like to try how far I will be beaten by other M40 and other M20Bxx.....

Originally posted by elwine30@Jan 19 2005, 02:56 AM
hmm...... , maybe we can go TT in Puchong and see the hantu M40 against the other stock M40(s), see how far the hantu M40 will wack the stock standard ones.

For straight line, the M20B25 of course will outrun the M40 ler. Cubic Capacity win hands down for straight line.

But for the fun of it, I would like to try how far I will be beaten by other M40 and other M20Bxx.....
haaaa... bro elwine :rolleyes: ... i think u just opened Pandoras BOX :blink: .... :lol: ....

Originally posted by mrhartge@Dec 31 2004, 11:23 AM

As an owner of both an extremely-modified E30 M3 and a project E30 325is, I will answer that.

Alan Rich

forgive me for i am pretty much new to this forum, but you HAVE BOTH an e30 m3 & an e30 325is!! ALL HAIL THE KING!!!!

Geeze that's some pretty serious motors that you have there, is the M3 still on the original engine? LHD or did you get one of the few converted RHD ones? and how on earth did you manage to find one here?

Wanna sell either one?

Cheers.

Originally posted by pussy@Dec 31 2004, 12:30 PM
e30M40B18 try to out run a e30M20B25....i tried already.. can't... vely hard to reach... 10 cars length..
hahaha... how lar like that? at night can sleep or not?! 10 cars length man...

hahahah my mistake.
guess i got carried away when i read that there was a real e30 m3 in town.
my loss i guess.
cheers,
Slide.

Top Bottom