Calling all EIBACH PRO KIT Owner ....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

leakwoon

Club Guest
is there a diff version for 4 potters n 6 potterfrankly speaking lahow often will the tyre kena the wheel arch or the car bottom kena scatch if i go tru high hump/bumpspiral turning up/down parking area...and those extreme slope parking entry like lowyatpls adviseif OK i wan upgrade tomoro liao :D

different spring rates for 4 pot and 6 pot... different weight mah...

how to check it is for 4 potters or 6 potters?

the shop/mech

can even con me ma

for them....just selling only

i wan to ask SS2 auto TXXX oledi

see the guy going to con me or not?

Originally posted by leakwoon@Apr 7 2006, 10:45 AM
is there a diff version for 4 potters n 6 potter

frankly speaking la

how often will the tyre kena the wheel arch

or the car bottom kena scatch if i go tru high hump/bump

spiral turning up/down parking area...

and those extreme slope parking entry like lowyat

pls advise

if OK i wan upgrade tomoro liao :D
For Eibach pro kit not a problem go thru hump/bump..as Eibach pro kit is not tht low...compare to Eibach super low kit for sure kena one....definetly different for 4 potter & 6 potter...but rear r the same only the front spring rate diffrent... ;)

Mine on 215/45/17. Kena scratch bottom when going up the basement parking (Low Yat) . 4 potter and 6 potter different part number. Some road hump are
higher than others. Kampung Tunku (ss1 t0 ss3) . When going from kampung Tunku to SS3 no problem but on the way back kena scratch.

@!$#$#%

like tat cant lo

i need to go around alot KL skycrappers buildings for parking like

@!$#$#%

like tat cant lo

i need to go around alot KL skycrappers buildings for parking like lowyat

alot more like spiral type

:( :(

leakwoon
just do it la , u are on 18inch rite i think it not should be a problem lar , the jsen car also no problem , i think he did not kena his underbody before also.

he got go park in basement or high raise parking bor?

maybe he jokey park every time ler

** joking **

vincent dai ko

u try to drive up n down on a lowed down 18" e46 to 5th floor of amcorp biz mall

tell me the result :)

For those who are interested I cut and paste my PM to leakwoon.

Download application guide. In the guide it will tell you the model number of the springs and you can check the model number on the springs and make sure they match the guide. The 6 potter spring is more expensive.

Eibach Application Guide

It is in german but you should not have much problem understanding. Look for 6 zylinder and jot down the model number. VA = front axle and HA = rear axle.

The guide has quite a bit of information and if I understand the guide correctly, it is interesting to note that only the rear springs are progressive.

But if you are only interested to know the model stamping on the spring itself:

4 Cylinder
EW 2066001 VA
EW 2067102 HA

6 Cylinder
EW 2067001 VA
EW 2067102 HA

laekwon...install mine yesterday...got no problem so far...if u running 18"....i think u got no prob...

Hey Bryan,

Just read your thread. Honestly not much problems. I think the incidents of scraping with the Bilstein/ Eibach combo is bout 10% or less of the time. Its almost perfect for KL road conditions.

Of course there are a few places that you gotta go real slow - namely getting out of PJ Hilton parking, but i have managed to pass without scraping bout twice. You have to go from the furthest right all the way to the furthest left slowly. Problem is the jockey guys always park a car on the left so cant avoid lor.
The 2nd death trap would be at IKEA's parking on the middle exit. Unfortunately i have never managed to clear it because traffic flow outta there is too heavy.

Dont worry la. Its ok. Bilstein/Eibach is good combo.

?Hope this helps.

Jon

aiyo. u on 18 inci somemore bro.. mana can scratch, unless u vrroom pass it la...

touch wood touch wood, till now, not a single scratch man.. touch wood, touch wood... touch more woods.....

go ahead man.. u'll love it.. then come look for me to yumcha. i bring u go try humps..... :)

some one got poisoned...keke... :rofl: :rofl:

bro leakwoon,don't worry so much k.

car is a transport and of course it's a bimmer too. :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

lowering ur car is like making urself stronger. :aggressive:

after u lowered it,it will be much more stable than u think dude.of course it's nicer some more.

don't think so much...just change it bro...

Top Bottom