Calling ALL 7 series owners!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALBundy

Founding Member
Fellow Members and Forumers, BMW Malaysia is seeking mint condition 7 series models in the form of E23, E32, E38 and E66 (pre-facelift) to be used for the launch of the new 7 series next year. All cars should be in original condition, and the owners will need to loan it out for 1 week (tentatively scheduled from 12th to 19th January 2008). Rest assured, all these cars will be used for display only and will not be driven and will be well taken care of by BMW Malaysia. In return, for loaning these cars, BMW Malaysia will provide a full detailing job as a token of appreciation and also for those that use their car as a daily driving machine, a courtesy car will be loaned out to minimise any inconvenience that may arised. So, where are all the pristine and mint condition 7 series!! I saw a few in the recent Bimmerfest!!:top: Interested, please send me a PM or email kahwong@hotmail.com, preferably with pictures attached. Cheers AlbundyPresident BMW CLUB MSIA

At the moment, only Detailing and a courtesy car.

To me, it will be an honour to have my car selected.:)

Cheers

Bundy, you have seen my car. Let me know if it qualifies for the E32. :)

elwine30;378520 said:
Bundy, you have seen my car. Let me know if it qualifies for the E32. :)

Bro, seen your wheels parked at Amcorp. Beautiful. You should go for it!! :love:

Tuan President,
Ini macam qualified ka??

hunnybunch1B.JPG

hunnybunch1A.JPG

wah yeop still as beautiful as ever my ex

lamoo;378815 said:
wah yeop still as beautiful as ever my ex

she's still in one piece...her performance is damn good..don't worry bro, i'll take care of her:wink:

why not post it here also.. dun forget to email to Albundy...

let us drool also...

Yeop, I already had your car in mind when I posted this!!

I more or less has the E32 as well, Elwine's car is in good condition as well.

Now, anyone knows where to get a good E23??

Cheers

Hatish used to have one very mint condition for sale 2 years back... need to ask him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom