call help for z3 expert

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bryankok

Club Guest
hi to all sifu here, i would like to get some advise from sifu here , i decided to get a z3 , last few day had one left hand drive advertised in mudah.com , the price is quite attract me , but i am not familiar with left had drive , so if i want to buy z3 , can i convert from left hard drive to right hand drive ?or i go and find one z3 2.8 half cut can just install it.i had heard my foreman say becos of the drive shaft need to make a hole in the right hand side .my foreman ask dun do it , he told me will regret in the future if i do it. i really need to get some advise from expert here , the price of that z3 really attract me .hope to hear from sifu soon thanks

by the time you complete the conversion, the cost will have escalated to a price of ori right hander, so why bother

shaifulo;479038 said:
by the time you complete the conversion, the cost will have escalated to a price of ori right hander, so why bother

hi shaifu thanks for ur apply, the z3 i want to buy is 1.9 , now if want to buy half cut is 2.8 and the price of conversion is about 10k Plus the engine , its worth it ?

gcarch;479549 said:
Just get a right hand drive mate, save yourself a whole lot of headaches. :p

thank bro , i think i will get right hand drive, if anyone got fren want to sell his z3 , pls let me know , thanks

Top Bottom