..calipers paint..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ecc0

Associate Member
..in order to paint calipers, do I need to remove them from vehicle or it can be done just by removing wheels ?? If so, is there any good shop capable for such thing? I wanna pain calipers in to white colr, what will make nice contrast to black rims. Any suggestions ?

Better is remove the whole caliper instead of just spray in that way, because in case somewhere not cover probably, then you will see some white color may be on your arm, suspension ..etc..
I'm sure can get advise from the paint shop, they might know what paint should use for heat. If your car need to touch up or respray, that's the good way they may can do it one shot.

But White color good for contrast, not good for brake dust bro !:eek:

What is the color combo of your ride? Alpine White exterior with Red Nappa interior? Then go with red calipers imho...

Any color you choose, you'd need heat resistant paint. Paint can be sprayed on or powder-coated, but both oven baked. Either way, it is best to have those calipers removed from your ride for best results...

..car is white color, with black roof, and rims are black with white ring at the edge. Current calipers are ugly and no paint of any kind (its not washed out, just no color), so I wanna do entire vehicle in black/white tone, eventually grey tone on some parts, and i thought white calipers color will be really good looking. Dust however may be reason not to..hmm..as for heat resistant paint, do i need to look for special kind of paint or certain shops should know that it has to be temperature resistant due friction ?? Any shop recommendation?

Bro, U can call ah keong to paint the calipers, he has done many and proven to be long lasting 0123781822 location kota damansara, and Benny 0122415449 to remove the calipers, Benny is my personal mechanic that services and maintain all my rides, my Mercs Sclass, SLK, E90,E38 and soon to be added E63....

Hope these contact would be able to assist

Bro, U can call ah keong to paint the calipers, he has done many and proven to be long lasting 0123781822 location kota damansara, and Benny 0122415449 to remove the calipers, Benny is my personal mechanic that services and maintain all my rides, my Mercs Sclass, SLK, E90,E38 and soon to be added E63....

Hope these contact would be able to assist

..thank you sooooo much on this numbers....much much appreciated..

If budget permits, the performance BBK yellow bananas would look mighty awesome on black rims.

..thanks bro..budget is ok, but i want in purpose to do white calipers with black M logo on them as whole car is combo between black and white..

i'd go for gold... shiny gold.. dare to be different... btw you can paint them by just removing the wheels.. there are a lot of videos on how to paint calipers on youtube.

Top Bottom