C-Class DTM AMG

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azzy-CSL-wuzzy

Club Guest
Time: 22:30Location: Jalan AmpangC-Class DTM AMG... was it real... i don't know... it looks like a CLK... with huge fenders... with a hiked up rear... number plate... if i remember correctly... WLQ5727... the rear tyres were hugely offset... but i think it was no bigger than a 265...The body work was not very good i.e. very wavy...and it was right hand drive... i am not too sure... but i always thought it only came in left hand drives... the dudes in the car look either middle eastern or eastern european...tried to get a closer look... too no avail... because he kept turning into areras that i would not want to go at that time of the night... and also horrible road conditions...anyways... that was my highlight of the weekend...ciaosM3 CSL... 0% Fat 100% Muscle

Hi, is the car black in colour with black rims??? btw, i think you posted on the wrong section :D

what car is that Krazer ??? why wrong section ?? keep update pls... so excited to know what car is that.

Originally posted by azzy-CSL-wuzzy@May 8 2006, 08:55 AM
...and it was right hand drive... i am not too sure... but i always thought it only came in left hand drives...
They made, for both coupe & cabriolet, 40 in RHD & 60 in LHD.

My dad saw one speeding real fast too. Seems that it is very rare. Can do 320kph easily. Acceleration to a 100 kph takes only 3.9 seconds. Almost as fast than an SLR but at half the price! Called CLK DTM-AMG BTW.

btw, NAZA do brought in the CLK DTM AMG

go NAZA showroom and see

btw, its is a car that is up for challenge with M3

and I light the DTM gear shift too and its steering

It was silver in colour... the four door version is i think the version for the DTM the year before they used the CLK... that was C-class DTM... this is the CLK DTM... silver... awesome looking car... u would definitely look again if you come across it.

i am a huge BMW fan and hates anything with the three pointed stars on it... but AMGs are a different class altogether... this is a whole new world... but i am convinced that if there was a shoot out between the CLK DTM and the M3 CSL... the M will have the upper hand...

M3 CSL... 100% Muscle... 0% Fat...

Originally posted by azzy-CSL-wuzzy@May 15 2006, 03:30 PM
It was silver in colour... the four door version is i think the version for the DTM the year before they used the CLK... that was C-class DTM... this is the CLK DTM... silver... awesome looking car... u would definitely look again if you come across it.

i am a huge BMW fan and hates anything with the three pointed stars on it... but AMGs are a different class altogether... this is a whole new world... but i am convinced that if there was a shoot out between the CLK DTM and the M3 CSL... the M will have the upper hand...

M3 CSL... 100% Muscle... 0% Fat...
Agree on the muscle not the fat because csl is no lightweight at about 1,400kg. That's about the std 911 weight. The GT3 and the RS will be 100-150kg lighter. Don't compare with the AMGs because they never claimed their cars to be lightweight.

clk_dtm_amg_01.jpg

Is this the one we are all talking about?

Just to get a clear pic.

Oh man.... i saw this car too just now... also Jln Ampang! Its amazing. But im also a bit doubtful whether this one is the real deal ????

The bodykit doesnt look too smooth to me either. But it sure has presence! WAs too Awed to take a photo.

Top Bottom