Buying E21

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

drakh germ

Club Guest
Hi all,Yesterday went to see 2 E21 in ampang for sale.1st one is '83 320 auto 4speed.it's imported model and the owner is selling for rm7k. as is2nd one is '79 323 manual.Prob with fuel pump, but really like it coz its a 323 & it has manual trannyOwner selling for rm6k as isneed advice From Otai E21Thanks & RegardsAtan

hey bro,
which part of ampang exactly eh? am from ampang as well.. wouldnt mind helping out..

first make sure you check the body thoroughly. these cars are prone to rust at the firewalls, under carriage and the booth and.. everywhere! make sure the bodyis complete as in no missing pieces as these are hard to come by.

after checking the body check for the engine.. look for oil leakages. am not too familiar with the 323 as it is injection but for the 320 check the carburetor as it is problematic. test drive the car and see the performance. and try cold starts and see how it responds. this is a 20+ yr old car so dont expect everything to be in working order. parts are available if you know where to look. from the prices offered for the cars i would expect them to be in pretty good shape. best to meet up with fellow E21 owners and get advice... there are a few perfect examples of E21s in ampang area.
come here and ask around?
http://bmwe21.ning.com/

good luck bro!

:)

thanks bro e21manic,

Lot of useful info you have.

The car is in Mutiara Condo(i think)
You live in Ampang too?
Where bro?
I really love to have an e21, but bcoz it will be my first UDM, might need lot of advice
and info for it..

one more thing, i can't get thru the http://bmwe21.ning.com. always pop up error

can I have your phone number?

Thanks alot again,
best Regards
Atan

china mobile phones

china mobile phones service was suspended in the region "to help keep the peace and prevent the incident from spreading further," a customer service representative in Urumqi said. The woman would give only her surname, Yang

Top Bottom