Buy rim from S'pore

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmw7833

Club Guest
Anybody experience on buying rim from S'pore?1. If i want to keep bec my rim, how should i do? Can i bring the old rims inside my car and come bec to Malaysia? Kena tax tak? Wat should i do to avoid the tax?2. If i trade in my rim in S'pore, can i drive thru custom with my new rim? Will the custom suspect the new rim?I am feeler to keep bec my rim if there have any solution..

With regards to Question 2, I think it's no problem to drive thru with the new rims already fitted on your car. The customs will not notice it...

aiya... change your rims there.. or sell it there.. or change it, minus the spare rims, then take it out for at least 3 trips into sg and out.. so there..

JB custom officers will not tax you if the wheels are already slammed under those huge arches. they would not know anything at all unless you have a spare set of wheels hidden in that trunk of yours haha. you can try your luck if you wished to, but they will still charge you no matter what. tax nowadays is 30% of whatever stated in your receipt. but you can try the 'alternative' method hehe. a few methods hehe. i frequently bring items out from Swingapore, minimal charges if compared to 30% haha.

subsonique;245990 said:
JB custom officers will not tax you if the wheels are already slammed under those huge arches. they would not know anything at all unless you have a spare set of wheels hidden in that trunk of yours haha. you can try your luck if you wished to, but they will still charge you no matter what. tax nowadays is 30% of whatever stated in your receipt. but you can try the 'alternative' method hehe. a few methods hehe. i frequently bring items out from Swingapore, minimal charges if compared to 30% haha.

can you pm me details? i also want to buy stuff to bring back

yep...u have to know how to get around it. get in touch to those who are in logistic.
I just took in 3 sets of CSL rims via SGP.....

mwtang;246056 said:
yep...u have to know how to get around it. get in touch to those who are in logistic.
I just took in 3 sets of CSL rims via SGP.....
that is one way i reckon, but we did all those insertion and extraction on our own haha. but definitely worth than paying the tax la haha.

Top Bottom