budak baru

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Feroz Khan™

Club Guest
hai,,my name is shahferoz khan, im 21 years young...study at taylor college...live at shah alam..:listen:i just bought bmw 325i sport,black colour...my father pay for the down payment n monthly i will pay my self..im doing amway business as my part time job..i hope this club will help me in every aspect possible and also to make more friends..:top:Anyway, looking forward to contributing here, and being a part of the BMW family:party:

hello feroz.. conratulations on your purchase. those amway products should keep your car clean and shiny!

mizhan;408807 said:
hello feroz.. conratulations on your purchase. those amway products should keep your car clean and shiny!

yes..for sure...

erm..how to be official member??? :elefant:

Feroz Khan™;409066 said:
i think is E90..:wink:

You lucky son of a gun! Better take good care of your dad when he's old. Otherwise, I'll slaughter you.

Anyway, welcome to the club.

21 year old own UDM................................:top:

welcome bro...............................:wink:

Hey bro! Welcome to the forum. Do help yourself to the coffee and biscuits. Make yourself at home and get to know the other members when we have our upcoming official teh tarik session which is on Friday nite, every second week of the month (venue to be advised) Cheers!

Top Bottom