Bro Val101's BMW F10 modded with Red Air Scoops

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bimshop Singapore;827167 said:
currently, we have not done any dyno on it yet.
more air does not equal more power, for us we would assume moderate gains from 0.5 to 1 bhp at most, unlike the 5-10bhp claimed by most sellers.
this is not a new product and actually u can go read up on it from the likes for RPI, AFE, gruppem etc.
for us, since we have not done any test, we prefer not to put any claims to it besides what is logially expected and feedback based on our customers experience.

the design of the scoops it that it is not exactly at flat piece of metal, there are curvatures to it to direct the flow.

just like the same question, why would not bmw engineers think of better coilovers, rims, stiffening etc...i am wondering too.

we have been doing airscoops for a couple of years now, and so far no issue with it based on feedback from our customers.
Perhaps Bro Val101 can help to post his experience after he tried it :)

ramsing;827363 said:
its nice if a vendor did some real world tests, ie before and after, on the gains. If you claim it as pure aesthethic, then its fine. But if you claim performance gains, then doing a simple dyno before and after would show that you back up your claims, or even just a V-Box run. Yes, a product may have been sold for years and by different co's, but doing a local comparison shows your confidence in the product you sell. In this case, a simple dyno worth $100 would go a long way for a customers who spends thousands/ten's of thousands :)

No offence to vendor, but just my 2 cents as a consumer who likes data along with a pretty product :)

Ramsing in Summary the Vendor Stated that "Currently, they haven't done any dyno on it yet and based on Customer Feedback and experience there is no issue with it and Steven Stated that i can post my experience after i tried, which i then agreed that i will update HSP about my experience.

So in conclusion i will try it with you personally, you know it is Red in Color and it will be Very Hot once my engine is Hot:top: so after we finish trying it then you can post your experience if you like it or not :eek:

Val ... You adding the stiff ring? I am sure Ram will like how tight the ride will feel if you used the stiff rings.

tIANcI;827370 said:
Val ... You adding the stiff ring? I am sure Ram will like how tight the ride will feel if you used the stiff rings.

I haven't added it yet, but me and Ram tried it together in his house bcos his Car was parked there! Wow...he exclaimed :love: and was shocked to know how Tight the Stiff Ring really works:top:

Val101;827378 said:
I haven't added it yet, but me and Ram tried it together in his house bcos his Car was parked there! Wow...he exclaimed :love: and was shocked to know how Tight the Stiff Ring really works:top:

Wow ... So at least Ram felt the difference in performance when the stiff ring was used. I hope he can give us a review on the ride. Were you the one driving him or did he get to handle it too?

tIANcI;827379 said:
Wow ... So at least Ram felt the difference in performance when the stiff ring was used. I hope he can give us a review on the ride. We you the one driving him or did he get to handle it too?

Of Course he really felt it, we lasted for about an Hour or so and he was still demanding for more! So, since i was very tired as i didn't sleep the previous Night bcos of the fact that we tested Auto Foam First bcos we wanted Good Handling before installing Stiff Ring's :top: so i asked Ram to Handle it...but frankly speaking i really love the way he Handles :love: superb....he really got Big Balls!

Val ... Ask Ram to tell you what he did with his pipes. He made it so that is can give a huge grunt. It get's loud and raunchy. Careful, neighbour's may not appreciate it at night.

I din try the foam, is it that good?

tIANcI;827381 said:
Val ... Ask Ram to tell you what he did with his pipes. He made it so that is can give a huge grunt. It get's loud and raunchy. Careful, neighbour's may not appreciate it at night.

I ady asked him as i noticed it when i was Coming ... it was really Loud and Raunchy as you mentioned :top: I cant help it but to ask for more Ride as i really love the Handling :love: but i can see from the back windows that his Neighbor's ady not happy with the Nasty Disturbance :motz:

Ram's thing can be turned on or off ... So I was informed. So when you feel like noisy can also but if you want the conventional sound also can.

tIANcI;827385 said:
Ram's thing can be turned on or off ... So I was informed. So when you feel like noisy can also but if you want the conventional sound also can.

He Never Informed me anyway :eek: But am really in-love :love: with the Conventional Sound as it gives me the zeal to keep pushing :top: Curious about something Tanci, how you know Ram's Pipes can be turned on and off?

Ram was telling me about it but me not interested at all. He was tempting me to see the mod. I declined.

Good thing he found someone who appreciates it. He really proud of that mod.

Tianci....u oso had a joy with ram's ride last week what.....forgot already ah? that button near his knee.....

gendong;827393 said:
Tianci....u oso had a joy with ram's ride last week what.....forgot already ah? that button near his knee.....

Which button was that Gendong? Was it the Pink Button or the Yellow one with 2 or 3 pendant that looks like a Ball?

tIANcI;827392 said:
Ram was telling me about it but me not interested at all. He was tempting me to see the mod. I declined.

Good thing he found someone who appreciates it. He really proud of that mod.

Oic...no wonder he kept on persisting i try his pipes! But frankly speaking it wasn't a Bad experience ... it will always remain in my Heart for a Very long time to come! Like i mentioned previously, i really love :love: every moment of Ram,s Ride and i am of a personal Opinion that without Ram's Pipes, the ride wont be Fun! :top:

Lol tianci and val must be smoking some really strong rumput. The things they must be seeing and imagining. I know d pressure to be a 'Beauty' is not easy, but don't turn to drugs Tianci. Ask val to help :D

ramsing;827396 said:
Lol tianci and val must be smoking some really strong rumput. The things they must be seeing and imagining. I know d pressure to be a 'Beauty' is not easy, but don't turn to drugs Tianci. Ask val to help :D

Where got Ram? I know you cant really know how your Ride Feels with those Pipes of yours because you are the owner, but you need to hear from others to really appreciate your Ride cos not everyone can own an ///M Car! I must repeat...i really love :love: your Ride :top:

gendong;827400 said:
Was dark...dunno wht color.....

Oic...the First day i tried Ram's Ride also was at Night and it was Dark and i really cannot see, coupled with the fact that am enjoying the ride, i also didnt bother to see! But the next day when his HM went to Work he called me to test the Stiff Rings that was how i got to know the color.

tIANcI;827401 said:
Val ... Was really memorable huh?

Yeah really really Memorable...i really Like :top:

tIANcI;827410 said:
Val ... Dun praise Ram so much. He will blush one la

You don't know him better Tanci, he don't just Blush :eek: he will give you that Smile :love: then he blushes , later he develop a pink tinge on his face :top: Dam cun cun!

Val101;827411 said:
You don't know him better Tanci, he don't just Blush :eek: he will give you that Smile :love: then he blushes , later he develop a pink tinge on his face :top: Dam cun cun!

Val ... You know him best la ...