Breyton Race GT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

e60FANster

Club Guest
Anyone interested in a set of original BREYTON RACE GT 19" Staggered 8.5J Front and 9.5J Rear rims, ET 35 all round, perfect fitment for E90, 1 word... flush... I say condition is 99.99% new. The rims are approximately 3 weeks old with no kerb rashes, scratches, bents, dents watsover. These rims are made in Italy unlike the GTS which is CN made so its quite sturdy and somewhat durable.Upgrading to forged rims if i can sell e rims if not i'll keep it coz it looks pretty stunning. Thinking abt letting it go for around 5.5K o.n.o. PM me if interested.Timelessly elegant: Race GTBreyton BMW AlloyWith its 15 delicate spokes, the breyton “Race GT” wheel is an exceptionally attractive interpretation of the classic motor racing multi-spoke design. It is timelessly elegant and bridges the gap between sportiness and elegance with ease. The spokes that extend all the way up to the rim flange make the wheel look exceptionally large. It is available in three finishes: shiny silver (painted), Alu (peen-finished) and black (painted). breyton design offers the wheel in the sizes 8.5x19", 9.5x19", 8.5x20" and 10x20". Without the use of wheel spacers, the “Race GT” has an offset of 35 mm.http://www.bmwtuningmag.com/breyton-design-race-gt-gts-and-cs/

David Yong;473814 said:
Nice rims :). Wondering if it can fit e92 335i. I have pm'ed you bro.

Yes it fits the E92 fine. Took delivery already? We should organize a meetup to welcome her into the family ;)

Schwepps;473778 said:
Nice (new) avatar. But what's that banana peel doing behind your wheel? :)

You know these days when I wash my car, I have to wash my bananas as well to keep it looking nice and tasty :p

Yup, just got it yesterday. Here you go, one shot taken yesterday after tinting & debadged it:

DSC00435.jpg

David Yong;473851 said:
Yup, just got it yesterday. Here you go, one shot taken yesterday after tinting & debadged it:

Nice! tsk tsk, gonna disguise her as a 320i? Up to no good le u :)

E46Fanatic;473845 said:
You know these days when I wash my car, I have to wash my bananas as well to keep it looking nice and tasty :p

Big bananas! Mine are small and greyish. :D You know I like my 193Ms, but your rims are great too. What are they? (I'm mod-challenged)

Those are JDM styled, or Yakuza styled... VOLK Progressiv ME (Face-2), by RAYS Engineering Japan, forged, hard and light, just like a Samurai sword! :love:
Progme.jpg

This is how the rims are made:

Yup! fits E92 fine! Here one evidence for u to drool over..
meet22.jpg

19" VOLK Progressiv ME only weight 22lbs or 9.98kg compare to the 18" 193Ms, 11.23kg/11.93kg.. :D
weight_comp_46.jpg

My personnal favorite is still the old school TE37.. :love:
DSC03306s.JPG

Must be the year end bonus is it? DY got new car, Schwepps wanna mod...tsk tsk tsk

Happy Holidays folks.

astroboy; can you pls do one picture to show me how the Breyton Race GT looks like on an e92 335i :D since.... you are so good in this :p

racheltoh;473888 said:
Must be the year end bonus is it? DY got new car, Schwepps wanna mod...tsk tsk tsk
Happy Holidays folks.

Nawww, I'm happy with my 193Ms. But those Volks look good on the E90 don't they? Grown men are still boys at heart, and are curious when they see something nice. :wink:

David Yong;473851 said:

E46Fanatic;473852 said:
Nice! tsk tsk, gonna disguise her as a 320i? Up to no good le u :)

Bro, I have the 320 badge, you want?

E46Fanatic;474074 said:
Doing a favor for Jason. Here's the Breyton's on his car for sale.. :top::top:

DSC_0762.jpg

hoowah... so chun ah... hmmm having 2nd tots abt selling it already ahaha...
also e price quote for e ME's were wrong like i first suspected, its abt 30% more than what we were expecting to pay.

David Yong;473851 said:

woo... nize... can't wait to see yr car in e raw...
TRUST me the RACE GT's looks blardy gud on e coupe's coz it simply looks like 20's n coupe's tend to carry large size rims much better than sedan's.
once i confirm on e availability of my replacement rim, i'll let u know... hold your horse's.
so how u enjoying your new mods... ?

Top Bottom