Brake Pads + Microfilter

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i go ori for brake pads.
for microfilter, make sure you get the ori carbon-activated ones. Nowadays, the filter will have black dots or specks on it instead of the clean white version. This one absorbs bad smell better.

affan66;362265 said:
i go ori for brake pads.
for microfilter, make sure you get the ori carbon-activated ones. Nowadays, the filter will have black dots or specks on it instead of the clean white version. This one absorbs bad smell better.
yup, you r right, i am not sure about the price for E60. but the price is double for E46 for the micro filter (charcoal) RM 120 and the plain white micro filter is RM 60. can get it in suan huat seapark pj, their price is very reasonable.

the microfilter for e60 is estimated to be about 250 each...u will need 2-pcs of it so total rm500...

for brake pad price i need to check the invoice....but normally for the front when u change the pads, the disc also normally change coz it is worn until its minimal thickness liau...

I think this is a good time 4 me 2 promote my stock :rolleyes:

i have a pair of E60 original BMW carbon activated microfilter (comes in d original box), selling cheap for rm400 net. SC price cost u about rm230++ each (if im not mistaken) without labour. 1st come 1st serve guys.

please pm me if interested aight. tq :top:

ohh yeah, only one pair available. thx!

Top Bottom