Brake Noise

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

castelo

Club Guest
hai to allwhy my car when braking have sounds especially when I drive slow to car park. I already change my a new disc and pad, but still rings.

Hi My E90 325i also is having the same sound, textar pads and ATE pads both have squeaks sigh...

2011 F02 also sama sama issue - fixed once, noise came back. Will get BMW to look into it again.

already going to BMW but the noise come again. BMW just do normal service for the caliper because my disc and pad just change.
any idea or anybody have same problem..

very normal for the sound sigh i changed pads twice also having the same sound :S

but,before this the sound not too loud..this sound only come out after i change new rim, new pad and disc..before this don't have any sound..very headache this sound to me already..

I had an issue this afternoon where suddenly there was screeching sound came from my front wheel..I rushed to the normal workshop and dismantled the calipers and the rotor..Guess what I found, a tiny bit of sand stuck between the rotor and its metal cover...things got back to normal since then....

same here bro....just change front rotor and pads with brembo and textar pads....my mechanic told me it will go after 500miles...now almost 1000 miles...the sound
still there....:(...

I had the same sound. My mech said it was the disc but I disagreed. He said bet with me. Changed the discs and sound gone since. :)

crusher;711990 said:
I had the same sound. My mech said it was the disc but I disagreed. He said bet with me. Changed the discs and sound gone since. :)

it good to you but still bet to me after change all..
some mechanic said need to change the original disc and pad.buy from half cut also can. anybody done before.
my once change original germany but not sure the original because to many imitation.
label made in germany.cost for the disc and pad rm350.

Top Bottom