BMWCM Newsletter

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Mavik

Dear all,

As a start, I have initiated a newsletter campaign for all members of the club. You should be receiving an email like this in your mailbox by now.

Newsletter.PNG

It is a start and I intend to use the method of newsletter to share updates as well as keep members engaged besides through Facebook and this forum.

Feedback can be on:
1) Design
2) Content - What else would you like to see in the newsletter?

If you have any suggestions or feedback, do leave them here and I will do my best to improve on the newsletter contents.

You can also sign up to receive the monthly newsletter in the link below
http://eepurl.com/baquQP

Regards,
Mark Leo

Good effort Mavik...

Suggestions:
1. perhaps separators are needed between featured articles, something like the forum's landing page;
2. "a picture tells a thousand words". pictures would be nice, linked back to its related article on the forum (like the other links already on the page);

thanks again...

gendong said:
Good effort Mavik...

Suggestions:
1. perhaps separators are needed between featured articles, something like the forum's landing page;
2. "a picture tells a thousand words". pictures would be nice, linked back to its related article on the forum (like the other links already on the page);

thanks again...
Thanks for the suggestion gendong, could you elaborate it more a bit? Especially on point 1.

Thanks again!

Mavik....separators or headings, like the bold lines in between each comment above....

gendong said:
Mavik....separators or headings, like the bold lines in between each comment above....
Thanks Gendong, that is just a snapshot of the newsletter. The full newsletter is separated by all that you have mentioned and has plenty of photos as well. Mostly links to the news sites, forums and Facebook pages.

Did you get the newsletter?

View attachment BMW Club Malaysia Newsletter #1.pdf

Yes i received the newsletter. Only just now realised the pictures were not downloaded automatically. Apologies..... :)

The latest newsletter has been sent out.

Any feedback about it is most welcome as we continue to improve on our newsletter.

Hi Mavik,

First of all, thank you for taking this up and reviving the newsletter :)

May I suggest:
  1. Content: current news in the auto industry [domestic or international]; new technologies; new model launches; news affecting our motor interests etc
  2. Content: coverage on motorshows - am not asking you to specifically cover those shows [tho i'm sure you'd gladly do it!] but mere links to reviews. there are several shows a year
  3. Content: coverage on what other BMW clubs within Asia is doing - bmwfests; track days etc - a couple of lines from the editorial and links to their site would be good enough
Try getting contributing writers to the newsletters too... This may assist you on your load and adds some flavour to the contents.

Good job thus far, but there are always room for more :)

BlackCat said:
Hi Mavik,

First of all, thank you for taking this up and reviving the newsletter :)

May I suggest:
  1. Content: current news in the auto industry [domestic or international]; new technologies; new model launches; news affecting our motor interests etc
  2. Content: coverage on motorshows - am not asking you to specifically cover those shows [tho i'm sure you'd gladly do it!] but mere links to reviews. there are several shows a year
  3. Content: coverage on what other BMW clubs within Asia is doing - bmwfests; track days etc - a couple of lines from the editorial and links to their site would be good enough
Try getting contributing writers to the newsletters too... This may assist you on your load and adds some flavour to the contents.

Good job thus far, but there are always room for more :)
Thanks for the suggestions bro!

Top Bottom