BMWCLUB No. Plate Holders

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
tyke here....
please dont sell off my plateholder as i really hav been bz with shitloads of work and also some monetery problems...but fret not as i'll pay as early as 25th feb and the latest i will pay up is end month!
please take note tht i DO NOT FFK on my part ok!

Woohoo! I put it on!! :yahoo:

Now if only I can afford a roof spoiler and a nice little E39 style spoiler for the boot. :(

Any plans to produce the plates in chrome version similar sold in Thailand? Must get the plates from there next time around I'm there?

Chrome would definitely be wicked man! B) really makes it stand out. i've seen the chrome ones around in Melbourne, if i'm not mistaken, in Singapore too. Dunno bout thailand. But definitely chrome man... :yahoo:

I'm in for the chrome plates, what about others, would look good on the bimmers!

:yes: as i said. It would be WICKED man...
mine's already in chrome but it would be complete with the chrome with wordings.

Originally posted by beemer04@Feb 19 2005, 11:50 PM
Any plans to produce the plates in chrome version similar sold in Thailand? Must get the plates from there next time around I'm there?
Can DIY lah...Done mine with stick on aluminium sheet... Very nice...

here a picture... Sorry the nameplate is no longer a virgin... :nyehehe:

Originally posted by jarance@Feb 21 2005, 10:52 AM
here a picture... Sorry the nameplate is no longer a virgin... :nyehehe:
Looks just as good as affan's "painted" strip and which I believe is less work and more durable too. :yes!:

hehe jarance... we jave to de-flower the plates no matter what.

link exchange

Hope you find this interesting

Enjoy being here

I am writing to answer that question

What can you say about link exchange with relevant sites?
Just try to optimize myself. I guess i nedd links from high pr sites in order to rank well

how to order coz i'm in jb?thx.can add to the list or not?can show some pics?(if able)

can i order one?

Daredevil;7272 said:
More goodies to create more awareness and to inject more uniqueness to this club.

For sale : 50 pairs of customised BMW CLUB Malaysia No. Plate Holders. First Come First Served basis.

Price : Only RM60 per pair. This is a subsidised price.

Order List
1) Fabian
2) DareDevil
3) Kevster
4) elwine30
5) alvin
6) Albundy
7) three28
8) jeffreyewe
9) sideways
10) JPB
11)
12)

50)

Plate holders will be ready between 2 - 3 weeks time.

B)

you guys are funny. i think the group buy wud have finished 2 years ago... ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Look at their posting lar.. New ma.. dunno how to see the date yet maaa..
Instead of helping, you laugh at them!

You're an evil ah lian..

:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom