BMW Z3/Z4 for rent?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

trex92

Club Guest
Hi guys,its my first time posting in this forum. I would like to seek assistance in looking for a z3/z4 for rent to be used as my wedding car at the end of Apr to be used over the weekend. I have search online and even checked with Orix but to no avail. Does anyone here have any source of info on this? Much thanks. Please call 013-6206388 if any info.

Wah.. wedding ah? Congratulations :)

Anyway, welcome to this joint.. and please go introduce yourself at the newbies..

All the best with your search.. :)

unless u know the owner personally, I doubt anyone would want to leave the car with you unchaperoned.

Good luck on your search...

thanks guys,

I was thinking more towards car rental companies rather than individuals, definitely doubt individual would rent like this since its kinda risky....

haven't come across any car rental company with Z cars for rental. I would say it's risky for them to rent them out...

Anyway, if any of you have come across Z cars for rental, do help this chap out...

Dude, why would you want to rent a Z4 for your wedding. The space is limited and you can't have any action in the back seat, driving this car with a suit etc on can be tough, your wife will curse you cause it ruins the hair and makeup.

So far I have not seen any companies renting Z4s in the country. I guess I can say the same for Z3s. I've been approached by several large companies to rent my car cause they cannot find any place that rents this car.
And so you know, if you're thinking of renting the Z4, don't expect to pay anything less than RM2000 per day.

best of luck, but I would suggest you find other ways drive off in the sun set.

rent a MGB old car.. my wife's cousin has one.. not nice done up but can move

or

ask Mafia for help, he is with the MCCC- Malaysian Classic car club member.. he can help you..

or

there is a used car dealer alvin knows that has a Z4M for sale.. see he can lend it to you..

best of life in your future undertaking..(getting married!!)

well, i wanted a z4 coz its nice and a 2 door and i can drive myself with my bride.... redz4, u own a z3? Any chances of renting it from you? ;) but RM2k per day sounds really steep, i checked that a mercedes s class is about RM1000

pussy, i was also thinking of used car dealers but after pondering on it, i think they won't rent it out coz of the risks involved. Anything happens to the car then the value drops.

Thanks for all ur wishes and advice :)

trex92;194112 said:
well, i wanted a z4 coz its nice and a 2 door and i can drive myself with my bride.... redz4, u own a z3? Any chances of renting it from you? ;) but RM2k per day sounds really steep, i checked that a mercedes s class is about RM1000

pussy, i was also thinking of used car dealers but after pondering on it, i think they won't rent it out coz of the risks involved. Anything happens to the car then the value drops.

Congrat!!!! Make sure you asked your future wife's permission for this idea.. she might not like the idea.. To set her hair and have her make up done will cost her a lot...

fabianyee;194114 said:
RedZ4 has a RED Z4... :p not Z3... ;)

:eek: ops, thought he owned a z3 since he was mentioning about it hard to rent too.... so redz4, interested in renting out ur beauty? Give me a call to discuss further if u wanna address ur concerns first before committing anything ;) much thanks.

geoffreylee;194118 said:
Congrat!!!! Make sure you asked your future wife's permission for this idea.. she might not like the idea.. To set her hair and have her make up done will cost her a lot...

z4 got non convertible model too right? I remember seeing it at my office (sharing same office building as BMW)....

geoffreylee;194118 said:

Maybe his coming to be wife hinted to him before that her dream wedding is on a z3 or z4...

If you have the top on Z3/Z4 then it is very tight inside. If you can then go for 330CI it will wow more!! Spin the tyres when you zoom of the church!

Why not offer Sapura Auto an idea of having your wedding ceremony at their showrooms.. You rent the whole range of the BMW 1, 3, 5, 7 and X5, deco it and have the media to cover the story. I am sure Sapura will sponsor you one or two BMW of your choice. Might cost you 15K for 24 hours but it worth it as your guests will be welcomed from KLIA, to Church, to Hotels, to Restaurants and parties with BMWs.

trex92;194112 said:

ohhh.....u r like mat salleh drive yourself, got plan to tie tin kosong at the back? :D

trex92;194178 said:
z4 got non convertible model too right? I remember seeing it at my office (sharing same office building as BMW)....

Yep there's a Z4 Coupe and Z4 M Coupe...both very nice.

I doubt you'll easily find a Z4 to rent for your joyous ocassion. I say ditch the wife and wedding and buy yourself a Z4 ... you'll thank yourself later :p

Congrats btw :)

geoffreylee;194183 said:
If you have the top on Z3/Z4 then it is very tight inside. If you can then go for 330CI it will wow more!! Spin the tyres when you zoom of the church!

Why not offer Sapura Auto an idea of having your wedding ceremony at their showrooms.. You rent the whole range of the BMW 1, 3, 5, 7 and X5, deco it and have the media to cover the story. I am sure Sapura will sponsor you one or two BMW of your choice. Might cost you 15K for 24 hours but it worth it as your guests will be welcomed from KLIA, to Church, to Hotels, to Restaurants and parties with BMWs.

sorry mate, its gonna be chinese wedding ;)

Mouse;194185 said:
ohhh.....u r like mat salleh drive yourself, got plan to tie tin kosong at the back? :D

well, if i wanna rent a nice car, better make it a car i can drive and enjoy rite? no tin kosongs though.... :D

KL2DC;194194 said:
Yep there's a Z4 Coupe and Z4 M Coupe...both very nice.

I doubt you'll easily find a Z4 to rent for your joyous ocassion. I say ditch the wife and wedding and buy yourself a Z4 ... you'll thank yourself later :p

Congrats btw :)

thanks :D :D coincidentally i said the same thing to my colleagues while we were looking at a showroom model 325 sport with a price tag of RM300k. I would be able to afford it if i sold my house, my car and my wife... :D

Top Bottom