Bmw x6 ///m

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wong, the sales guy at boss motorsport the way they layan me very disappointing, slow and unprofessional... i think they kaya already and dont want my business.. stock pun takda.. hmm.. beli kat KL lagi bagus..

cHeMiCaL_;697455 said:
wong, the sales guy at boss motorsport the way they layan me very disappointing, slow and unprofessional... i think they kaya already and dont want my business.. stock pun takda.. hmm.. beli kat KL lagi bagus..

Sabar bro.. X6///M kinda rare on the market mer, no 1 dare to keep stock leh, some more Akraprovic ! Cost a boom also.. hehe.

Congrat bro,

Testdrive the X6M few months back, awesome SAV. Reach 200 km/h easily.

Was considering it but the high revving engine of the M3 still gives the 'kick' compared to the turbo engine.

May be in few years time when I'm getting old...

Warmest regards.

Zul;697562 said:
Congrat bro,

Testdrive the X6M few months back, awesome SAV. Reach 200 km/h easily.

Was considering it but the high revving engine of the M3 still gives the 'kick' compared to the turbo engine.

May be in few years time when I'm getting old...

Warmest regards.

thanks mate! i have already retired from driving fast with cars. In fact all of my cars spend most of the time at my car lots collecting dust. i get my adreline rush through my superbikes! :)

this x6m mainly for my wife to ferrry my daughter to kindi, and perhaps to buy groceries during weekends.. well you know, old guys stuffs! ;)

cHeMiCaL_;697569 said:
i get my adreline rush through my superbikes! :)

this x6m mainly for my wife to ferrry my daughter to kindi, and perhaps to buy groceries during weekends.. well you know, old guys stuffs! ;)

My K1600GTL has been resting for the past few weeks. Time to get the adrenaline rush again...

Awesome mum's taxi...

K1600gtl? Cool... Ride to up to 1000 corners? My current agusta brutale 1090rr and upcoming mv agusta f4rr are for short ride and track, but i do have ktm smt990 for touring up borders which easily clocked 2000km on each single trip.

I know here capt Nik and capt nazri with k1600gtl too... bump with capt. nik plenty of times, while capt. nazri is one of my riding mate. Hope i can bump into you with you bike on of these days ya zul?

Cheers!

cHeMiCaL_;697782 said:
K1600gtl? Cool... Ride to up to 1000 corners? My current agusta brutale 1090rr and upcoming mv agusta f4rr are for short ride and track, but i do have ktm smt990 for touring up borders which easily clocked 2000km on each single trip.

I know here capt Nik and capt nazri with k1600gtl too... bump with capt. nik plenty of times, while capt. nazri is one of my riding mate. Hope i can bump into you with you bike on of these days ya zul?

Cheers!

Hopefully one of these days will bump with U all. Would love to have more time riding but my work makes time more limited...

Chemical, Bro are u still driving your silver E90.? if yes can i know what your suspension n spring brand & is it bumpy.? thanks..

Why buy an Akra in SIN when you can get it in KL? Price is not that different...afaik, there is only one X6M with an akra exhaust in KL

Just fitted the Akra for my M3. Met the owner of the company, the authorised dealer for Akra in Malaysia. Told him probably cheaper if bought it in Singapore but he said unlikely because he also supplied to Singapore. The Singapore company previously was his company as well, now sold to his partner. He gave me the best offer for the Akra and told me it is probably cheaper than other shop/dealer.

Pls pm the price and I will tell u if u got a good deal...which shop is he referring to in Singapore?

Zul;698321 said:
Just fitted the Akra for my M3. Met the owner of the company, the authorised dealer for Akra in Malaysia. Told him probably cheaper if bought it in Singapore but he said unlikely because he also supplied to Singapore. The Singapore company previously was his company as well, now sold to his partner. He gave me the best offer for the Akra and told me it is probably cheaper than other shop/dealer.

i was quoted here rm28k, but in SG abt SGD$8k with GST. now... i'll buy in KL if i can get similar price or cheaper..

meinauto;698335 said:
Pls pm the price and I will tell u if u got a good deal...which shop is he referring to in Singapore?

pm you already - but for the benefit of the public it's boss motosport SG. but, i'm giving them C+ for service response.

cHeMiCaL_;699422 said:
i was quoted here rm28k, but in SG abt SGD$8k with GST. now... i'll buy in KL if i can get similar price or cheaper..

I bought it at much cheaper than that. Don't know if the price for X6M same as for E92 M3.

cHeMiCaL_;699424 said:
pm you already - but for the benefit of the public it's boss motosport SG. but, i'm giving them C+ for service response.

The service given to me is very good. I told them earlier that I'm coming 11.00 am but due to some problem I only reach there at 1.00 pm. Got lost on the way. Suddenly got a call from the salesgirl asking me where I am. She came with her car and lead to her showroom. Met the boss there and paid. Then follow the lorry to the workshop to install it. The guy at the workshop immediately started working on my car. They took 2 hours to install it. After installation they check for any leakage and readjust & retightened the nuts again. While installing the boss came to check the work done. Offered to have a drink but I rather stay with the car and watch them installing it. He stayed about 1/2 hour with me before he left. I requested for him to arrange for the ori exhaust to be send back to me and he said no problem. he will arrange it for it.

Why don't U ask meinauto? I think he might be able to get a good price for U.

Zul;699532 said:
The service given to me is very good. I told them earlier that I'm coming 11.00 am but due to some problem I only reach there at 1.00 pm. Got lost on the way. Suddenly got a call from the salesgirl asking me where I am. She came with her car and lead to her showroom. Met the boss there and paid. Then follow the lorry to the workshop to install it. The guy at the workshop immediately started working on my car. They took 2 hours to install it. After installation they check for any leakage and readjust & retightened the nuts again. While installing the boss came to check the work done. Offered to have a drink but I rather stay with the car and watch them installing it. He stayed about 1/2 hour with me before he left. I requested for him to arrange for the ori exhaust to be send back to me and he said no problem. he will arrange it for it.

mate, i thought you changed it here in Malaysia? anyway, i'm sure the boss is ok.. it was the marketing guy who answered me... or maybe he thought i wasn't serious enough to buy, or i only have an imaginary x6m.. :p

i'm giving the boss B- for hiring that kind of marketing guy.. reminds me macam kedai kat KL saja... lol..

Zul;699534 said:
Why don't U ask meinauto? I think he might be able to get a good price for U.

appreciate if you could provide me with the contacts? thanks mate! :)

cHeMiCaL_;699563 said:
mate, i thought you changed it here in Malaysia? anyway, i'm sure the boss is ok.. it was the marketing guy who answered me... or maybe he thought i wasn't serious enough to buy, or i only have an imaginary x6m.. :p

i'm giving the boss B- for hiring that kind of marketing guy.. reminds me macam kedai kat KL saja... lol..

I change it in KL.

Top Bottom