BMW X5 from Japan

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bobchua

Club Guest
Hello all - I'm a new owner of an X5 that has been imported from Japan. I need some help on;1) Whether or not I can insert a Malaysian CD to my GPS to make it work locally, and if so, where I may be able to find this.2) Also, would you know of best locations to service my vehcile (as well as to add accessories). any input is welcome. Many thanks,Bob

hi bob, nice to know we had another owner of X5, i also own a japan spec X5, u cant use the GPS, I service my car at Auto Raco @ desa tun razak good service n price. May i know where is ur location. Pls do join as official members as u will get lots of benefits k.

u r in the rite club dude, u r most welcomed to join us for our WEEKLY TT at aman suria every friday

and not to forget to sign up as OFFICIAL MEMBER as soonest dude as many fun, excitements & benefits awaiting cheeeeeeeeeeerrrrsssssss

Helo Bob.. welcome to the BMWCM see ya at our TT..

Hoi Mr Award...now no more yyyyeeeehhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa after menang award change your life style lah. Now cheeeeeeeerssss chiiiiiiiiit deiiiiii.. Double standard ka...

ICEman63;265698 said:
Helo Bob.. welcome to the BMWCM see ya at our TT..

Hoi Mr Award...now no more yyyyeeeehhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa after menang award change your life style lah. Now cheeeeeeeerssss chiiiiiiiiit deiiiiii.. Double standard ka...

woi iceman63 wa munya suke lor ................double standard ka triple XXX standard ka wa bukan mintak lu punye wang maaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :thefinger: hehehehee

soli ye bro bob to kacau yr thread yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Top Bottom