BMW X5 3.0i vs PORSCHE CAYENNE 3.6 (Both 2009 Model)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
E46Fanatic;433518 said:
Agree the Q5 is the car to get for that range. Based on the specs, it'll even outsprint a E90 325i sports from 0-100 km/h. New improved engine, new improved DSG, fully CBU, panoramic roof option and below RM300k at base specs.

Are you sure Q5 comes with DSG tranny

Congrats to Audi. Q5 drives better than the X3................my opinion. What do you think?

Audi is catching up.........

Had a smiliar comparison lately comparing Q7, X5, Cayenne & Land Cruiser.

Here are some of my comment.

1. Q7 pricing is on the high side starting from about RM 575,000 and adding the option on par with 2011 X5, it would easily cost > RM 600,000. Further more, diesel version no longer offered in Malaysia. Torque is important for heavy car like this.

2. X5 pricing is fair and come with 7 seater (although for kids only). Diesel start at RM 576,000 and petrol (turbocharged) add RM 10,000. Petrol version comes with slightly higher spec which incl. HUD & rear monitor.

3. Cayenne pricing is on par with Q7. If you are not particular about 7 seater, this is definetely the car to go for, its only due for replacement easily 6 yrs later! Btw, diesel is offered too!

4. Landcruiser 4.5 TD '09 pricing at around RM 500,000. If you want something really durable, this is the car to go for. Technology wise lagging behind the Germany rival.

Top Bottom