BMW Workshop in Penang

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ac Synitzer

Club Guest
I just got my BMW 325.I went to survey a few parts forMy BMW.Damn expensive!Firstly is Chu Seng-Very common penang people know it.Expensive labour(spareparts market price)ZF Auto Damn Expensive both spreparts and labour charges,Better survey first before repaired at the shop(50% moreHigher price than others).Money have to spend when needed but not kena potong KEPALAIf u know better BMW service centre pls recommend to us.

BMW Service Center in Penang

Around Gurney Drive named ZF Auto,Pls becareful cause if u used to service at the shop
Normal service may be ok but need major service I advise
To look for others cause Kena Potong Kepala sampai putus
If don't believe try it out then the bill come bring it to other
Workshop(40% higher price)
If u know better shop pls recommend

Bro,

It would be more helpful if you can elaborate further on what type of major service you did and how much was the cost. So it's easier for fellow members here to judge and recommend. Just my 2 sen. :D

one recommendation....stop spamming the forum...one thread on this is enough...

Damn Expensive service center

Better don't try it
Damn Expensive ever meet,
The shop name ZF service center.
If u don't believe bring the bills after service compare to
Others shop(higher 40% on spareparts and labour)
Better Don't Ever

Majority all spareparts including labour charges.
If u went service before pls bring your bill refer to
Others BMW service center than u will know
More regular customer most highest price charge.
Try it out one day u will know may be will too late

by refering to ur avatar sure no prob one..hehehehehehe just kiddind bro..tanx for the info

Ac Synitzer;710544 said:
Majority all spareparts including labour charges.
If u went service before pls bring your bill refer to
Others BMW service center than u will know
More regular customer most highest price charge.
Try it out one day u will know may be will too late

:listen: ...Very strong and can be a damaging allegation there bro AC.

Frankly there are places where you can officially file your complaints and grouses. For that
matter, no establishment is allowed to overcharge its customers no matter what. That is why there is a requirement by Law for the workshop operators to assess the "damage" first and put a price to the cost of repairs for you to agree to before any repair works or parts replacement is done.
If you believe its too high, than its your right not to have your repairs or parts
replacement done there. .....

However, our thanks to you for the useful highlight :top:

Bro, workshop also need to earn money to pay the salary and utilities.

If u think Chu Seng and ZF are expensive, where u think is good and cheap then?

It would be better to state the price or quotation from the Workshop.

Please substantiate your claim with some official quotation or else
we would think your claim is baseless.

and please dont not open so many threads for the same item or subject.

I have merge all your threads as one and move it to the general discussion.

go open up your own service center larrr bro ..then we all come there for yamcha and HH .. :)

list out your damage at the e36 parts & maintenance thread la so we can see and compare. if you think chu seng expensive, do ask him for other options that you have. he may replace you with a low quality product to meet your budget

Many has asked thread starter (TS) to substantiate his claim that he was overcharged by the workshop in Penang. Till now, TS has yet to reply and offer any clarifications and/or bills to support his said claim. Reputation & credibility of the workshops may well be smeared by his baseless claim. Until and unless we hear from TS soon, this thread will no longer serve its purpose.

I've been going to Chu Seng for almost 10 years now. Although I have my share of grouses, he is still the best option for pre E60/E90 cars in pg.

BMWs are not cheap to maintain and not everyone is competent to repair one.

Well, as the saying goes, "you pay peanuts, you get monkeys".

As for ZF, the young boy is ok although his charges may be as high as ChuSeng at times but he does a descent job.

So contrary to what the author said, I belive both Chu Seng and ZF are the better options for pre E90/60 cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom