BMW TIS Online Repair Manual

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BlackCat

Founding Member
Staff member
i dont know if this has been shared here before... But anyways, the link below will bring you to an online 'Repair Manual'.Hope this would be helpful to my fellow owners in this forum.http://tis.spaghetticoder.org/Word of caution:Under any and all circumstance, please do take necessary safety precaution before starting any DIY tasks. If you are uncertain and/or not confident to attempt these tasks, STOP!

Nothing to be sorry about bro ... It's a good reminder for us and also for the newbies :4:

The complete version can be downloaded from torrent sites. Look for it.

I've made comparison between the pc software and the online one and a lot of information is not shown.

loafer;711450 said:
The complete version can be downloaded from torrent sites. Look for it.

I've made comparison between the pc software and the online one and a lot of information is not shown.

No wonder there were some missing sections... Thanks loafer! Gonna take on your tip and dl from torrent...:)

Make sure you find the English version one. They will usually specify it in the torrent description. I mistakenly downloaded a foreign language one before, thank god for unifi or else I'll be cursing my head off.

Also it's a bitch to install if you don't have a 32-bit operating system. I have to run windows xp mode in my win7 ultimate 64-bit to get it working. Winxp mode in windows 7 is like a virtual OS which you can run concurrently with win7.

loafer;711500 said:
Make sure you find the English version one. They will usually specify it in the torrent description. I mistakenly downloaded a foreign language one before, thank god for unifi or else I'll be cursing my head off.

Also it's a bitch to install if you don't have a 32-bit operating system. I have to run windows xp mode in my win7 ultimate 64-bit to get it working. Winxp mode in windows 7 is like a virtual OS which you can run concurrently with win7.

Dang!!! I use a mac... Nvm, I'll try anyways and tweak it anyway I can. Will report my progress here...

BlackCat;711552 said:
Dang!!! I use a mac... Nvm, I'll try anyways and tweak it anyway I can. Will report my progress here...

You can run win7 if you have the disk in Mac right as a virtual process. So no worries la. If you have original Win7 pack they come in 32-bit and 64-bit versions but you can only install either one of it.

No worries bro... Gonna dl it at the off later this week.

Top Bottom