Bmw Termeloh Hari Raya Open House

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redbaron

On Sunday,11.Nov.2007 our friends in Termeloh will organise Hari Raya open house.Venue is Stadium Termeloh time 10.30am.They have being doing this for the last 4 years.In this conjunction they will invite Rumah orang tua Dan kurang upaya,rumah anak yatim Dan persatuan ibu tunggal. All this people will be given small amount of donation. This is one trip that all of you should not missed.The food is not to be missed and their hospitality. Those who has gone before know.I am going for this trip and those who want please put your name down. Each car is require to make RM50 donation for this trip. It is not RM50 person, not only we will have fun but we will be helping the unfortunate.The numbers of cars is not limited, also planing a convoy to this function. Planing to depart from KL at 8am on 11.Nov.2007.Meeting point is Petronas before the karak highway toll coming from Batu Caves.Lets make this happen it would be great if the committee of BMWCM can come for this trip. There will be minister to attending this function. The Sultan him self has not confirm his attendance but his second son Tengku Muda will be attending.This is the guy that has the only M1 in the country.:top::top::top:1.REDBARON

Sounds like a good cause. Let's support this events guys. Good muhibbah & fellowship opportunity. :top:

RB,

I would love to join you guys, but I will be out of the country. To the rest, please support RB in this drive. The guys in temerloh are great people.

Sith

I love to attend and pledge the donation..

1. Redbaron
2. Pussy RM50.00

1. Redbaron
2. Pussy RM50.00
?? Strider - not confirm yet

Hello guys come on sure enjoy want.You all can bring your wife and kids to.

1. Redbaron
2. Pussy RM50.00
3. QD250

Hello where is Arec, Bluepanther, Silverchair, Yazid, Bailey, Iceman63,BMWCM Committee, Sudut, Wang, Silver, Gracetp, Raz451, Izewani, Fabian, Ah lian, Innovetter,BlackE90,Botak and many more. I am sure we will have good time while doing a good deed.

1. Redbaron
2. Pussy - RM50.00
3. QD250
4. xxx

1. Redbaron
2. Pussy - RM50.00
3. QD250
4. xxx
5. Don Franco

mana lagi? takkan lima orang?

Bluepanther, tak mau visit itu awek temerloh ka?

Sorry bro cant make it this time.. golf tournament bro..need to qualify on points order of merit...got to give i miss this time

1. Redbaron
2. Pussy - RM50.00
3. QD250
4. xxx
5. Don Franco
6. Jacky

Come on guys i am sure we can do better than 5 cars.Hello committee every day see XXX,Fabian and Sith face sudah boring la where are the rest Nikazwa,Iceman13,Jarance,Jeff,Blackrobe,Juan powerblow. DD we now why but the rest, hello dont la be anti social.People out there are very the intrested to now the rest of the team la my beloved committee. "Awas AGM dah dekat hehehehehe"

redbaron;259582 said:
"Awas AGM dah dekat hehehehehe"

Better get ready guys .... KY gel or 'minyak sapi' pun boleh. X1-R better ... or the best way is .... don't attend the AGM ... give standard answer '''' cari makan lor ''''

1. Redbaron
2. Pussy - RM50.00
3. QD250
4. xxx
5. Don Franco
6. Jacky
?? JYazid - pun tak boleh confirm ...

Hello where are you guys la.Banyak la tak confirm JYazid.

1. Redbaron
2. Pussy - RM50.00
3. QD250
4. xxx
5. Don Franco
6. Jacky
7. Isma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom