BMW scanner c110

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Torneo

Club Guest
Hey folks, anyone know where I can get a c110 scanner locally in KL or Singapore? Did a search but couldn't find anyone selling here. Awesome tool to test for fault and get BMW to replace or fix everything under warranty before it expires!I'm gonna buy one from eBay if I can't get it locally so any help from knowledgable ones would be fantastic.http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-Color-Scanner-LCD-Screen-C110-code-reader-for-1-3-5-6-7-8-X-Z-Mini-Cooper-/261180537025?pt=US_Adapters&hash=item3ccf92b8c1

Bro, am using BMW scanner 1.4 and INPA to scan and code my car. They are lots cheaper.

Yeah I've read about that but to be honest i don't plan to do any coding and i read somewhere that it only works with Win XP OS. Does it work with Win7 or 8? I don't have any Win7 laptop anymore and installing it as virtual OS will just takes up more space but willing to consider.

I like the idea of using the handheld scanner as i can permanently leave it in the car in case i ever need to diagnose anything or help a friend in need.

If you are not going to do coding, go for ELM327 bluetooth dongle. Can use the android phone for the diagnostic apps.

hi jarance, i have an e32 M60b40 and e38m 73b54 also a F30 320d.. which scanner should i have for all cars? i would like to have a scanner that can diagnos, reset and code.

jarance;811660 said:
If you are not going to do coding, go for ELM327 bluetooth dongle. Can use the android phone for the diagnostic apps.

alantiong;811983 said:
hi jarance, i have an e32 M60b40 and e38m 73b54 also a F30 320d.. which scanner should i have for all cars? i would like to have a scanner that can diagnos, reset and code.

INPA cable but one with the switch is best for you

attachment.php

E32 is OBD-I compliance - hence you need a 20 pins adaptor.
E38 is OBD-II complance - OK to use USB D-Can cable
F30 is OBD-II compliance but different bus - Not sure that the INPA can do it or the software for f30 is available even INPA can communicate.

BTW, F-Series is a different chassis altogether after E-90 series

anaksarawak;812007 said:
Jarance, I have not tried INPA + GT1 on F10 or F30 do you think it will work?

me too have not try as well. first is my inpa prog does not show menu for f10 or f30 model so cannot choose the car..

AFAIK, F30s uses enet and esys for coding, the F30 guys did discuss this before. diagnosis is a bit harder

aidilj;812039 said:
AFAIK, F30s uses enet and esys for coding, the F30 guys did discuss this before. diagnosis is a bit harder

And the cable is TC/IP enable. i.e plug into the LAN port instead of USB port..

Top Bottom