BMW Scan tool V1.4.0

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

TrynRex

Hi All,

Anyone got this BMW Scan Tool V1.4.0? I wanna see if it is working for my car before purchasing. My car is M54B25 with MS43 DME.

Thanks in advance.

TrynRex said:
Hi All,

Anyone got this BMW Scan Tool V1.4.0? I wanna see if it is working for my car before purchasing. My car is M54B25 with MS43 DME.

Thanks in advance.
I have the BMW V1.4.0 but based on your requirement (to recode or cancel the alarm after conversion from Auto to Manual transmission), it would be better to go for USB D-Can cable with INPA,/NCS Expert program to do recoding.

Note: the above program work well with window XP and 32bits computer or less.

BTW, the cables are relatively cheap from China as compare to the time when I got the cables a few years ago.

jarance said:
BTW, the cables are relatively cheap from China as compare to the time when I got the cables a few years ago.
So, which device do you recommend? I have notebook with Windows XP comes with RS232/serial port.

jarance said:
I have the BMW V1.4.0 but based on your requirement (to recode or cancel the alarm after conversion from Auto to Manual transmission), it would be better to go for USB D-Can cable with INPA,/NCS Expert program to do recoding.

Note: the above program work well with window XP and 32bits computer or less.
Has anyone in the group actually converted from auto to manual and reprogrammed to manual trans?

So far so good! Mr. Deep done the Auto to manual trans for me using bmw scan tool v1.4 and the trans fail safe prog is gone.

So far so good! Mr. Deep done the Auto to manual trans for me using bmw scan tool v1.4 and the trans fail safe prog is gone.

TrynRex said:
Any screenshot on how it is done? share share.

jarance said:
Any screenshot on how it is done? share share.
I am not too sure as it was done by Deep. I saw it just change the transmittion to Manual and write in. That's all.

Top Bottom