BMW PERFORMANCE EXHAUST FOR LCI E90 320i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
sunnypuan;571349 said:
wah lau, Bro ! I taught you went MIA liao....I did change the air intake filter ! Last Saturday when I service my car the mech says the filter needed to change already....hahahaha

Bro, I'm around lah. Was just busy this few weeks. Can TT this FRIDAY. Want to hear your new exhaust. After that we go test powah..... Calling AB and Black E90.

BMWs;571765 said:
Bro, I'm around lah. Was just busy this few weeks. Can TT this FRIDAY. Want to hear your new exhaust. After that we go test powah..... Calling AB and Black E90.

Better keep it low profile Dude...hahaha:listen:

BMWs;571765 said:

Eh bro, why mentioned my name leh...I am having the slowest E90 among all....

sunnypuan;571782 said:
Better keep it low profile Dude...hahaha:listen:

Ya bro, better lower the profile (tyres & suspension), the lower the better & more stable....

BlackE90;571784 said:
Eh bro, why mentioned my name leh...I am having the slowest E90 among all....

Ya bro, better lower the profile (tyres & suspension), the lower the better & more stable....

Bro, I taught you already removed the excess length of the screws.... So now, powerful liao....:top:

sunnypuan;571786 said:
Bro, I taught you already removed the excess length of the screws.... So now, powerful liao....:top:

Screws already Makita-ed...but balls have not grown any larger leh....
You guys go test power & I'll be the sweeper, okay..? Or I can be the umpire to do the countdown from 5,4,3,2,1, go...this I am sure I can do very well.

sunny, no la, not coming up so soon

let the exhaust run in 1st, should suns better

btw, the carbon side mirror got increase ur housepower boh?

hsiengloong1985;572088 said:
BTW newbie here, wonder where's the TT so maybe i could join in..lol

sunny ...lead up for the PJ TT larrrr ...we all want to see ya new sexhaust :)

sharp;571954 said:
sunny, no la, not coming up so soon

let the exhaust run in 1st, should suns better

btw, the carbon side mirror got increase ur housepower boh?

No problem lah, Bro...when you coming do let me know ! ! The carbon side mirror is for aesthetic look only lah...But to be honest, I been longing for it long-long time already....Stuttgart best price was RM2800/pair at that time. Too steep for aesthetic looks only....hahaha

nabeh, i tot will increase horsepower :D

later im going over again, still very undecisive, whether to get the yellow bananas or not

Top Bottom