BMW PERFORMANCE EXHAUST FOR LCI E90 320i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sunnypuan

Club Guest
Good news Guys, BMW Performance Exhaust for our humble 320i is out. Gotten my unit from Performance Motor in Singapore. Special Thanks to our good Brother Sharp from JB....Thanks Bro !It's a plug and play set, so no welding required. Bolt on unit....Here's some poison pictures....
Photo-0092.jpg
Photo-0094.jpg
Photo-0095.jpg
Photo-0093.jpg
Photo-0090.jpg

astroboy;571064 said:
Feedback please! To complete the poison! :thrasher:

AB, How about this one.... It cost SGD699+7%GST only = RM1768.85 for the Original BMW Performance Part.
No increase in power but just loves the sound in idle/high rev and my 320i now sounded like a BMW suppose to sound. Yeehaaa ! ! ! :love:

Choi!! fit for fun meh?! Like that the strut brace or H&R ARB much better, at least helps in cornering or high speed stability.. :p

image_d19ebc9a-e44d-4bfd-bfcd-e4d0c15234af.arox

sunnypuan;571070 said:
AB, How about this one.... It cost SGD699+7%GST only = RM1768.85 for the Original BMW Performance Part.
No increase in power but just loves the sound in idle/high rev and my 320i now sounded like a BMW suppose to sound. Yeehaaa ! ! ! :love:

That is a good deal. Does it come with pipes as well? I only see the muffler and those gorgeous chrome tips!:top:

Fadhlan;571073 said:
That is a good deal. Does it come with pipes as well? I only see the muffler and those gorgeous chrome tips!:top:

Bro, the set is only the muffler and stainless steel jet pipes. Sweet sound ! ! :love:

AB, Here's another poison I fit for fun....Performance Carbon Wing Mirror Caps...hahaha !
SGD620.60 a pair = RM1467.71
Price in Malaysia retail at RM3000.00
Photo-0103.jpg

Photo-0104.jpg

Photo-0102.jpg

Sunny
How sweet is the exhaust sound...show us next Friday if u r coming for TT yaa...hehehe

haKKaMeE;571225 said:
Sunny
How sweet is the exhaust sound...show us next Friday if u r coming for TT yaa...hehehe

Hakkamee,

Not as sweet as your new girlfriend named Angie lah.... wakakakaka ! ! :love: No problem, Bro...see you next TT.....

Wah Sunny......... New poison again ar? Must come for next TT already la. Change your air intake and im sure got slight improvement.

BMWs;571317 said:
Wah Sunny......... New poison again ar? Must come for next TT already la. Change your air intake and im sure got slight improvement.

wah lau, Bro ! I taught you went MIA liao....I did change the air intake filter ! Last Saturday when I service my car the mech says the filter needed to change already....hahahaha

sunny, how much is the sport steering with rev counters there in sg? my 335 needs it badly....

kl_mafia;571360 said:
sunny, how much is the sport steering with rev counters there in sg? my 335 needs it badly....

You can call +6563190189/190 Performance Motor Ltd Parts Division for it. Promotion ends this weekend I think.

happy u enjoy ur toys, no utube clip for ur exos?

dunno urs sounds better or mine

i'm sure ya car can hit the 200 KMh mark now ...

how the sound of the exhaust ?? ada bagus ka ??

do they do e36'ers ??

Sharp, I taught you're coming this week?? I show you lah...But don't think my exhaust sound can match your Eisenmann lah ! ! Thanks for everything bro.... By the way, Tanabe Werfen series for 320i exhaust cost RM3800 here.... So my exhaust consider damn cheap lah....Yeehaaaaaaaaa ! !

Icey, Don't think they have for E36 lah. Performance parts is for E90 onwards. Eisenmann should sounds good, Dude....

shit..will have hard time cucuk sunny liao..damm
oledi have hard time cucuk him before the exhaust is in....arrghhh

haKKaMeE;571609 said:
shit..will have hard time cucuk sunny liao..damm
oledi have hard time cucuk him before the exhaust is in....arrghhh

KNN, You sure or not??? I always have hard time chasing your so-called "Stupid car"......:motz: wakakakaka... Hakkamee, say Thank You to XXX ! ! ! :top:

Top Bottom