BMW Performance Aerodynamic kit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
sharp,

ehh this is NOT my price la. Im not a dealer. Stuttgart gives this price and i share with everyone since i hv mod all this parts already. Good news will always be shared with members in this forum! But problem is Stuttgart will hv to order them & you hv to wait for maybe 2 mths. But i know they carry some parts in their stock, like the Performance Air Filter and maybe the Performance Spoiler II.

As for the Front Carbon Splitters, my opinion..not so nice as they look very 'big' when attached/glued onto yr front diffusor. Also the carbon looks good only on black cars, of any other color, the carbon looks too big & stands out too much, like an extension of yr bumper! Furthermore, if you make mistake and park too near the famous Msian kerbs, sure crack yr carbon!

cheers.

sharp;485773 said:
bro, ur price is so much better than eng soon
and eng soon is suppose to be cheap.....

BMW Performance Carbon Front Splitters

hi,

Here are some pics of the front carbon splitters fr BMW Performance. in my opinion, it looks a bit big & ugly, as they are glued onto yr front diffusor. They look good in black cars, maybe bcos the carbon fibre weave is similar to black color, but if u match them to a white or silver color car, maybe they stand-out too much. Thats my POv anyway, and that why i did not put the front splitters to my M-sport bumper. Also not cheap, abt RM2500-2800 a pair, original of course.

cheers.

bro, my bad, i don mean ur pricing, i mean stuggart price

i beg to differ, it looks best on white cars, the contrast is so obvious...

anyway, i just kena kerb tat day... still not use to the lo height.... :(

here are my carbon fibre on black pics

IMG_0695.jpg

sharp,

very nice car. As i hv said, the carbon splitter looks great on black, my opinion. The black carbon blends in more with a black car, look a bit subtle & don't shout out too much, but when you want to see it, the black carbon is there. I also kena kerb dat day, glad i don't hv carbon splitter installed! Nice black kidney grille too! Very garang! That's why it stands out bcos only a few BMWs have black kidney grille! Almost 98% of BMWs are on chrome/silver grilles.

cheers!

sharp;485812 said:

IMG_0695.jpg

bro... if u free remember to take those 2 pics hor... thanks

cos later down the road, sure many grille in matt black, im thinking of getting one like yours

bro gilajazz,

Sorry but I haven't got your PDF brochure. Can you send it one more time? Sorry bro!

bro venceladus,

BMW Performance pdf brochure emailed to you.

cheers

Venceladus;486011 said:
bro gilajazz,

Sorry but I haven't got your PDF brochure. Can you send it one more time? Sorry bro!

sharp;485812 said:

IMG_0695.jpg

Agree on the opinion that it looks best on white cars as well due to the contrast. Some say its more Jeng or beng, but I like :p.

I have the BMW Performance CF splitters on my pre-LCI with the M sport bumpers. Only down side is its prone to chipping due to sand and flying stones, so after a few years, its a bit riddled with impact marks. But mine's still intact and not cracked *phew*. Also based on the BMW part no, the splitters are to be installed with the rear spoiler for aerodynamic reasons. Means that its designed to be functional instead of purely looks only.

Very Nice!!! I want the black kidney grille and carbon splitters. but my 325 is not black but grey. how?

Hi Sharp,

Can you please share the cost for the black kidney grills and carbon splitters and where did you get them from? I'm very tempted to do the same for my ride.

hcl,

pdf BMW Performance brochure email 2u. Stuttgart is located in Tmn Megah PJ. Lets meet, i can take u there too.

cheers.

QUOTE=hcl;492682]Hi Gilajazz, can you please email me the brochure too please( tigerlu@hotmail.com ) , also can someone tell me where this Stuggart shop is ? thanks guys[/QUOTE]

gilajazz;492726 said:
hcl,

pdf BMW Performance brochure email 2u. Stuttgart is located in Tmn Megah PJ. Lets meet, i can take u there too.

cheers.

Bro,

Where in Taman Megah? Got address?

Thanks

Here is the contact:

Stuttgart Parts Centre
29, 31 & 33 Jln SS26/13
Taman Mayang Jaya, PJ. Tel 78039438

You all going to Stuttgart ke? I am interested to tag along. Am thinking of getting a few things done soon with these Performance items. So maybe we all bulk buy we can get better price?

Ruds;492675 said:
Hi Sharp,

Can you please share the cost for the black kidney grills and carbon splitters and where did you get them from? I'm very tempted to do the same for my ride.

hi, the mattblack kidney grilles and splitters i bought on line

the mattblack can be easily bought locally at accesories shops, but the carbon splitters, if u want ori, u can order from bmw, if replicas, u need to wait, i heard it will only be reaching our shores after CNY, bloody price dem cheap.... fren said less than 500 for a pair, i paid 1k+ for mine, replicas someomre :(

I m interested in going together, cos I have no idea where that is. Anyone want to organise a Stuggart trip ? However, still contemplating if I should blow more money on the car as you all know my car has serious noise issues. Perhaps not worth it ?

Top Bottom