BMW Performance Aerodynamic kit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Order by part number through any of the official dealers. Independent part suppliers can help you too.

Which aerodynamic kit are u looking for? The list is endless, depending on how deep yr pockets are! There are front carbon splitter, rear diffusor, rear spoiler I or II, front apron, rear apron and side skirts. I won't suggest u ask the cost fr Ingress bcos its very very expensive. Dealer mah!! Ask Adrian fr Stuttgart 012-3353028. Tell him ur BMW Club member and he will give u a very good discount. I think he's bringing in the Aerodynamic Kit (fron & rear apron) arriving in KL maybe end of this Nov.

PM me yr email and i will send you a PDF brochure on BMW Performance, that way you can see what you want in full colour & not confuse yrself with all the part numbers, which are really a lot and its difficult to print all those parts out.

gilajazz;471755 said:
Which aerodynamic kit are u looking for? The list is endless, depending on how deep yr pockets are! There are front carbon splitter, rear diffusor, rear spoiler I or II, front apron, rear apron and side skirts. I won't suggest u ask the cost fr Ingress bcos its very very expensive. Dealer mah!! Ask Adrian fr Stuttgart 012-3353028. Tell him ur BMW Club member and he will give u a very good discount. I think he's bringing in the Aerodynamic Kit (fron & rear apron) arriving in KL maybe end of this Nov.

PM me yr email and i will send you a PDF brochure on BMW Performance, that way you can see what you want in full colour & not confuse yrself with all the part numbers, which are really a lot and its difficult to print all those parts out.

Bro can u mail me the PDF brochure on BMW performance parts to castelo76@hotmail.com

cheers:top:

sharp,

gimme yr email & i will email pdf brochure over.

cheers. gilajazz

sharp;481948 said:
sigh... i lost my brochure that day... left it at mamak :(

bro RR325i,

as stated in the new 2010 forum rules for 'products for sale', pls state the SELLING PRICE of yr product please. RMxxx is not allowed anymore. We want to practise some transparency on the pricing of products for sale. Thanks for yr posting!

cheers.

RR325i;482694 said:
I've 1 set new carbon fiber front spliter for sale. Can suit for E90 yr 06-08 with M tech bumper.
those interested can sms me at 0198630572 or email : lc1855@yahoo.com. Price definitely within your budget RMXXX? sample as shown in the photo.

gilajazz;484883 said:
bro RR325i,

as stated in the new 2010 forum rules for 'products for sale', pls state the SELLING PRICE of yr product please. RMxxx is not allowed anymore. We want to practise some transparency on the pricing of products for sale. Thanks for yr posting!

cheers.

Yes, if really genuine in selling your product, might as well post the price upfront. Any negotiation can be done via PM.

Anyone know the pricing of the below items?

Any aftermarket alternatives for the front splitters and rear spoiler yet?
  1. BMW Performance Air intake
  2. BMW Performance Front Splitter for M Aerodynamic kit
  3. BMW Performance rear spoiler II in carbon.

from wat i gather from engsoon
front splitter is 1.3k+ sgd
rear spoiler 11 ard 1.1k+ sgd

energy

We are talking about original BMW Performance Parts here. The front splitters cost about RM2500 for one pair. The BMW Performance Air Filter is RM3800. The Performance Spoiler II cost RM2100. You can buy the Performance Parts fr the dealers such as AB or Ingress but they charge a premium for it, example the Performance Air Filter is quoted at RM4800 from Ingress. So i get them fr Stuttgart Auto in PJ. Last wk i was at sunway, i checked & there is no aftermarket stuff yet for BMW Performance Parts. But you can can pop by Motorsport Division in Sunway and another competitor shop 2 doors away, they might have some aftermkt alternatives coming in but not sure when coming in.

cheers.

energy;485339 said:
Anyone know the pricing of the below items?

Any aftermarket alternatives for the front splitters and rear spoiler yet?
  1. BMW Performance Air intake
  2. BMW Performance Front Splitter for M Aerodynamic kit
  3. BMW Performance rear spoiler II in carbon.

bro, ur price is so much better than eng soon
and eng soon is suppose to be cheap.....

Top Bottom