BMW parts store

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

stef_pen

Club Guest
hi, i'm new here; i'll be visiting KL next week; could you guys suggest a BMW parts store near Pan pacific hotel? thanks,stephen

Pan Pac? At KLIA?
I doubt you'd find anything around that area. It's pretty far off from everything.

Or are you referring to the one in city centre now called Seri Pacific?

stef_pen;569023 said:
hi,
i'm new here; i'll be visiting KL next week; could you guys suggest a BMW parts store near Pan pacific hotel?
thanks,
stephen

hey there

kindly intorduce you rself in the newbies section ... TQ

i frequent buy my part @ BMW sparepart shop at the front of mutiara mall, jalan ipoh.. price ok. you can go and check dude :)

Guys... "these Jalan ipoh shops"... do they have online service people or anyone can become our agent there? :p (postage to sabah of coz heheh)

xcrave;665751 said:
Guys... "these Jalan ipoh shops"... do they have online service people or anyone can become our agent there? :p (postage to sabah of coz heheh)

yes, they can, one of them is doing, subject to their T&C....by the way no agent, you go direct.
one of them has a website, others i can't recall..

err... can PM me the links... i know you cant publish here due to them not paying :p

i have nothing to hide.. call this number 03-62517677, ask for Tang.....

by the way, when you are going official ? need some good people in Sabah, the UDM's are growing in numbers...

pussy;665861 said:
i have nothing to hide.. call this number 03-62517677, ask for Tang.....

yehh even masat center number also he will never hide ...except for the butterfly girl's number it's a secret for him ..

ICEMAN 13;665865 said:
yehh even masat center number also he will never hide ...except for the butterfly girl's number it's a secret for him ..

i am going to KL next month... care to share?? :p hahah

Top Bottom