BMW Noob

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipperhead

Club Guest
Hi all! After 10yrs of 4x4's I finally did it and bought a Black E39 530i 2001/05 with 19"Hartge 2pc rims. I have loved the look of the E39 for years but have waited until the prices were more friendly. With all the expensive possibilities of owning a UDM, I hope my luck is good. Nice to see such a well attended forum.

Welcome to the house..Share with us ur car ya..

thanks,

picking it up today, but first a trip to the window tinting shop as all the previous tint was ripped off to pass the JPJ inspection, then i will post a pic of my black beauty!

Hey Kepala YKK,

pardon me but what tint will u be applying?
share the shady secret with all of us la......
tell, tell, pretell......

Welcome to the club bro. Dont mind me asking where did you purchase this car. Pm me if you can. Thanks Bro.

Welcome, woo.....e39 530i.., my dream car.., strictly dream only..., can't afford the road tax lah...

oh happy days!....i'm in love!

M bodykit, M door sills, M steering wheel, M boot badge, tint not removed. had to backhand jpj (them, not me) for ownership transfer. all done, now to find a road straight enuff to test her out :-D

225kuda so i've been told, so i might need better brakes!

Welcome Mr Zipper, nice ride dude. Do register with the official... BMWCM OFFICIAL MEMBER

Aiyoooo, if Kepala YKK become OffMem he get sticker
that give extra 10hp
when stuck to w'screen!!!!!!!
More aerodynamite!!!
POWPOWPOWzoomzoomzoom

From my count since two weeks ago this club has receiced 39 newbies as members.
i can tell you guys most of us or all of the newbies here including me has never attended any TT session where i think should be a great place to break the ice. Don't
you newbies think so?... But when, where and how to go there? Wish one or two old members here could help......

bluepanther;238037 said:
From my count since two weeks ago this club has receiced 39 newbies as members.
i can tell you guys most of us or all of the newbies here including me has never attended any TT session where i think should be a great place to break the ice. Don't
you newbies think so?... But when, where and how to go there? Wish one or two old members here could help......

bluepanther,

We do have a TT usually held every Thur for newbies. Usually the official TT are held once a month (On Friday Night) but it is quite difficult to get much attention due to the turnout.

For more information about newbie TT, check this out..:rock:

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?p=236773#post236773

welcome n congratulation 2 u..............:rolleyes:

enjoy your ride................:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom