BMW Msia annual short film competition

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

anxious

Club Guest
I came across this in Motor Trader website today:- http://www.motortrader.com.my/ Suprised to have read it in Motor Trader first instead of this site. But then again the homepage in this site hasnt been updated since Dec 19 so how can such info be updated here? see http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/ Apparently BMW Msia is organising the BMW Shorties which is BMW Malaysia’s annual short film competition. For details see:- http://www.bmwshorties.com.my/ ( thanks for the lead motor trader) Shouldnt BMW Msia get BMWCM involved in such activities? Has the club collaborated with BMW Msia on any such events todate? Or is everyone too busy playing futsal & bowling. Food for thought for those who want to think.

Good Idea Dominic,

i nominate you to lead it, since you brought it up...

i suppose you need a committee to set up as a team to produce it...

Maybe Astroboy can help out...

I have a good cameraman who are keen to be involved.. We need BMWCM to support him in some $$$.. usage of cars, member time to be actors and actress also he is in Kuching.

Ya may be true Dominic and his contact at the bar council can get some sponsor.

aiyo been there. done that..

you should see our cast.

ding chavas, skar, nik as the drag queen, zoggee as the donut king.

but seriously, anxious, I am beginning to sense you are trying to find fault with us.

So since you are so anxious about this thingy, why don't you take the lead
and produce the short film. you scare to take this challenge.

Err... that event is for filmmakers... maybe more appropriate for www.bmwfilmmakersclubmalaysia.com

Not interested to see my contribution to the club goes to this event unrelated to club members even though done by bmw malaysia, unless there are club members who are filmmakers and voiced out their interests to join.

I'm sure if BMW Malaysia really wanted the club to join, they've notified us already.

Oh dear... don't know when are they organising a BMW cooking competition.. :rolleyes:

Oppsss.... my big mouth again... pleazzzz don't ask me to organise... I know how to eat only... :D... and talk, of course.. :D and few other things which surely would be censored.. :D

Let me see.. short film? Hmmmn.... never come across any person that has a hobby for doing it.. seems to me like a ice crafting competition with chain saw...

I have no intention of running for any position in the club.

It does not take a rocket scientist to find out who we are. Furthermore I have met many forumers from here and Chesters club since I started owing BMWs and they have all met me and know who I am.

I am a 36 year old lawyer from Pg. Married with no kids. As you can see from my involvement here I am passionate passionate about cars .

I comment when I feel I have an opinion that I wish to share. I have no ulterior motive or hidden agenda.

The committee can accept my suggestions or ignore it. Its up to you.

The rest of you can evaluate for yourselves whether my comments or suggestions are worth considering or worthless.

My ideas and time is free to you. You can choose to ignore me if you so choose.

Thank you

I think every one has a right to opinion la.. "My ideas and time is free to you. You can choose to ignore me if you so choose"... nice sentence to pinjam.. TQ! But if I tell this to my missy, I will end up sleeping outside lio.. :D

Check my opinion in RED...

anxious;287639 said:
I came across this in Motor Trader website today:-

http://www.motortrader.com.my/

Suprised to have read it in Motor Trader first instead of this site. Are we suppose to know if no one bring up? or is someone expected to check with whoever from time to time for such event? or are u hinting someone is not doing a good enough job? then please also hint who can do a better job, I'm sure many member will give him/her their vote.

But then again the homepage in this site hasnt been updated since Dec 19 so how can such info be updated here?
Are u accusing someone is not doing a good enough job to update the forum? then who can do a better job? Please pay up and nominate since u too have no intention to run any position in the club, so if no suitable candidate, shall we close shop?..

see http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/

Apparently BMW Msia is organising the BMW Shorties which is BMW Malaysia’s annual short film competition.

For details see:- http://www.bmwshorties.com.my/ ( thanks for the lead motor trader)

Shouldnt BMW Msia get BMWCM involved in such activities?
Should BMW get us invloved? Go ask them la.. I'm not interested in the answer..

Has the club collaborated with BMW Msia on any such events todate?
If yes, then why? If no then why? This is like asking are u 6'5"? We are stooopit and cannot read your mind..

Or is everyone too busy playing futsal & bowling.
No me.. got a family waiting for me at home, 2 folks, 2 children, 1 wife waiting to be fed.. I'm pretty sure most are. I think u more free, no kids..

Food for thought for those who want to think.
And Sir! those are my food for u.. enough?

anxious;287811 said:
I have no intention of running for any position in the club.

It does not take a rocket scientist to find out who we are. Furthermore I have met many forumers from here and Chesters club since I started owing BMWs and they have all met me and know who I am.

I am a 36 year old lawyer from Pg. Married with no kids. As you can see from my involvement here I am passionate passionate about cars .
We all passionate about cars, least passionate about running a club but u do demonstrate good quality or shall I say passion in running a club, don't waste the talent, not everybody is gifted..

I comment when I feel I have an opinion that I wish to share. I have no ulterior motive or hidden agenda.
Same here..

The committee can accept my suggestions or ignore it. Its up to you.
If this is for the committee, then you are posting in the wrong place... getting the right audience is very important.. don't sing to a cow.. or bark at the wrong tree, use the PM and if they ignore u, u pay up and vote them out la. I am not interested to know..

The rest of you can evaluate for yourselves whether my comments or suggestions are worth considering or worthless.
Okay, if BN is no good, what should u do..be RPK ah?

My ideas and time is free to you. You can choose to ignore me if you so choose.
My idea is free but not my time, otherwise, I'll be contesting for club president lio..:D

Thank you

No offense... I'm straight person, no beating bushes.. after kena Cobra gigit.. :D When u get a chance to be in KL with XXX, he pay first drink, I pay ur 2nd drink.. ;)

Anxious. Thank you for sharing. We won't know whether it will be useful or not. But surely it will improve the resources in the forum, as not everyone will surf through so many sites.

By now, you don't have to qualify yourself in sharing any point. Let us just get on with the flow. Not sure how many, but I appreciate your contribution so far as a forumer. Ahhh...Chester, I lost my web content when he decided to pull the plug.

Cheers.:top:

Astroboy...you ahhh..ever heard the term "lalang"? :rolleyes:
You popped up in almost all threads, but still don't know how to interpret your post one. Cause, 1 post you say East, another say West. (Talk 3 talk 4). :thefinger:

Anyway, I also like your contribution. Keep it up. Just make sure you take a stand for once within one thread.

By the way, I just noticed your total posts is more than me & anxious although we join way b4 Dec 2004. Sure don't earn them by simply "welcome" post on newbies? :wink:

Kung Hei 8 Choy! 88888888888888!:top:

At home, wife do the talking... at office, boss do the talking... at party, girl friend do the talking... no chance to talk... talk in forum lor.. :D

Don't understand me? I like a mirror la. Some time people talk and don't know how it tasted in the audience eye, so I put a big mirror in front of them la.. :D

Good to know I have supporter... :D good good TQ TQ! :top:

By the way, I just noticed your total posts is more than me & anxious although we join way b4 Dec 2004. Sure don't earn them by simply "welcome" post on newbies? :wink:

So whats is wrong with him if he does that la chaiks. Care to explain pls.

Sir... let me hold the mirror... u relax.. :D Everybody gets their turn, u had yours.. :D

Nothing wrong with chaiks's statement, he tickles me only nia... Big people must have big heart! :top:

Good reply AB!:41:
A great big heart in taking one or two from me. You did sneeze awhile back. :stupido2:

That's the spirit. You can send some virtual(since we're forumer) blow or quotes on me now. :secruity::bike: hehehe.:63: Else, if you're nearby my office (Merchant Sq @ Tropicana), drinks on me.:beer: I noticed a lot of BMWCM member/forumers car here also. I guess we can have our forumer TT also mah, so we can talk bad behind them loh! :listen: My timing never right in joining TTs and futsal, if you know what I mean.:106:

I also like your green grin.:4:

Ok. Enough now. Lets get back to the topic shall we. Lets pm or start a new thread. So be serious.:39:

:67:p.S. Finally found more emoticons!

chaiks;287858 said:
...I guess we can have our forumer TT also mah, so we can talk bad behind them loh! ...

No..no..no.. sir... no bad things to talk about.. nobody is perfect... u talk bad thing to me, I show u my mirror.. :D

"Great people talk about ideas, average people talk about past events, small people talk about others"

:smokin:

Yum Seng no problem.. tonight at Bernard Central Point? 6.30pm ?

astroboy;287867 said:
Yum Seng no problem.. tonight at Bernard Central Point? 6.30pm ?

Bernard, haven't been there for some time. Still got the british pool table ah? :70: (Sorry, couldn't help & hide my competitive nature) Drop me a text if its on. Will drop you my phone no. on your pm. Don't worry, we should talk about how us as forumer can contribute also lah. We should give also and not only take mah! First round on me.:beer:

Thanks for the thread anxious, from AB & me. (No fight not know). Ooppss... sorry, have to thank BMWCM for the forum to get to know some passionate roundel friends.

Cheers.
P.S. Couldn't make late TTs, got family, actually kids commitment. Unlike AB, I have to let my kids talk. :listen:

redbaron;287840 said:

So whats is wrong with him if he does that la chaiks. Care to explain pls.

I just want to tease AB. But on a serious note. I do wish to see that the forum as a pool of knowledge and experience from owning our beloved roundel. Where, quality information can be shared.

I ignore simple banters and most political issues. That's why you can see I don't simply post if I have nothing better to say. Want to see my latest welcome post? http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17124
You'd notice I take the extra effort, if I stumble across a welcome thread.:stupido:

Kong Xi Fa Cai.
IJMHO.

Top Bottom