BMW member?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

loneranger

Club Guest
Hello everybody!!! Just to ask a few question. Although I am not driving a real BMW any more :cry: can I still be a member of the BMW club? If not, ok I understand.Anyway I am still waiting for my Cooper S to be delivered in two weeks time. If it is delivered befor the april 16 can I convoy together with you guys to Sepang from Centerpoint?.Thanks

of course, no problem... all the members here are very friendly and open... especially to an owner of the mini cooper s, which anyway is also owned by bmw... so you are eminently qualified...

Of course lar brudder................how can we disclude an honorary member like yourself!

Originally posted by loneranger@Apr 3 2005, 11:39 AM
Hello everybody!!!

Just to ask a few question. Although I am not driving a real BMW any more :cry: can I still be a member of the BMW club? If not, ok I understand.
Anyway I am still waiting for my Cooper S to be delivered in two weeks time. If it is delivered befor the april 16 can I convoy together with you guys to Sepang from Centerpoint?.

Thanks
Most definitely YES! How can we disown winner of the Best E30 of our last AGM... (soon to be winner of best of Mini for next AGM?!!!). Got time to work on it, bruddeer!

Originally posted by kevster30@Apr 3 2005, 09:41 PM
Of course lar brudder................how can we disclude an honorary member like yourself!
With all due respect,

You will and forever.....be part of us :yes: :yes: :yes:

if anyone OBJECTS! to loneranger being a member....

beware......!!!!

i'll get one of my troopers....( actually his ex trooper.....)

to....

do....

you big time....!!!!!!!

I think we shoud make one more colume for the Mini members since they are BMW as well.

Well come cooper S? I own a cooper as well but year 1972 one lah.

Hi,

I dont know what I want to say...but thanks you very much.

About the thread for Mini I think not enough interest/people. I remember
last time they had the thread but they removed it.

Thanks.

loneranger, you can still be a member of this club, as long as you let us pinjam your Cooper S. We can happily run-in the car for you :D

heheh if not only do not own a bimmer but instead own merc still can be member of the club anod??? :)

coz dad own merc , son like BM but no money to own 1 , only can afford BM - X(bicycle)

:yes!: :D

Yo guys, chill down with the sentimental things lah. Since loneranger will be getting a Mini Cooper S then of course he can join the BMW Club.

BUT regardless of what car you have owned before, the rules & regulations of the Club Charter should be adhered to and you can't simply disregard the rules just because a popular person wants to join the club. It's like Siti Nurhaliza or Liz Hurley (yum yum) calling up to join the club but they don't own a BMW. Unless the charter allows for special exemption, then how to join? Forum membership is another issue though.

Loneranger is a swell guy and I TT with him often, so this is not a personal attack on him!

Originally posted by OSFlanker@Apr 14 2005, 02:00 PM
... the rules & regulations of the Club Charter should be adhered to and you can't simply disregard the rules just because a popular person wants to join the club. It's like Siti Nurhaliza or Liz Hurley (yum yum) calling up to join the club but they don't own a BMW. Unless the charter allows for special exemption, then how to join?
hello mekong... your catfish ok ar... hehe...

dem it if i find out ct or liz got say want to join this club but later cannot bcos someone make noise about rules & regulations club charter bs, i go and buy one of them new fashion putters with dem big putter head one... hehe...

so don't forget call for egm if got people like ct or liz (i don't care waht frak they drive) want to join...

yeah, if Liz Hurley wants to join I would definite attend the AGM - not only to get her in, but also to get in her!

bro erica34, i have changed the photo in the signature liao, u like it? hehe. A new signature will be coming soon........back to the kookaburra theme.

My avatar is a live sotong captured in terengganu, i should bring you there next time. hehe

Oh, here is what the stingray looks like (hehe again) :

halo Windows... sorry to see your mekong catfish die already...

what is that useless sotong doing on the pasir?... throw it inside fire man... then at least get nice sotong bakar... and better warn that stoopid feller holding the stingray to bring those potong pagar gardener type scissors... first thing to do is cut that farkers tail... this stingray also mr windows OS kuncu... very dangerous with their batang... must warn st and liz... hehe

Top Bottom