Bmw m sports bodykit for e87

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Histlers

Club Guest
Hi there,Anybody know where can i get m sports bodykit complete, not at AB, outside shop and the price?thanks appreciate for your feedback :)

Hey I don't know. Do one thing search on Google, you will be getting a idea. You will come to know about many websites where you will be finding a good solution.

Diesel Power Chips

jacklee;678890 said:
Hey I don't know. Do one thing search on Google, you will be getting a idea. You will come to know about many websites where you will be finding a good solution.

Diesel Power Chips

That is outside malaysia bro, i want it in malaysia, anyway thanks :)

last time i changed to aerodynamic body kit at stuttgart auto in PJ....cost about 7k all in.

you can also get it at eurotuner damansara at higher price.

I just found anothe shop in pandan indah but not sure if they have for E87.

vikes;720283 said:
last time i changed to aerodynamic body kit at stuttgart auto in PJ....cost about 7k all in.

you can also get it at eurotuner damansara at higher price.

I just found anothe shop in pandan indah but not sure if they have for E87.

Bro do u have the contact no for all this shop, thank you.

stuttgart auto
29, 31 & 33 Jalan SS 26/13, Taman Mayang Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia.

the other one not sure. if not mistaken jalan pandan indah 3...at the industrial area. shop is right at the corner. near pandan mewah side. u'll see esso station. within 100m fr esso

bmw7833;722542 said:
I think u are referring to the Best Kit Design shop, Pandan Mewah.

Do u have the contact no bro? easy for to find the shop. thanks

Mind u, they are using fibre to make the bumper, this is the contact: 012-3555177.

was just thinking of slapping on a nice set of Mstyle Rear Spoiler, any chance they have it at Stuggart Auto?

thanks guys

Top Bottom