BMW Insurance (from BMW Credit)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Quikflyer

Club Guest
Hi guys,My insurance is up for renewal and I thought I would like to ask if it's worth changing to BMW's own Insurance from BMW credit. My 1 series was bought pre-owned from AB, and is on Berjaya Sempoerna. Was just wondering what are the differences or is there any benefits in switching to BMW's own insurance?Any thoughts?

Quikflyer;379535 said:
Hi guys,

My insurance is up for renewal and I thought I would like to ask if it's worth changing to BMW's own Insurance from BMW credit. My 1 series was bought pre-owned from AB, and is on Berjaya Sempoerna. Was just wondering what are the differences or is there any benefits in switching to BMW's own insurance?

Any thoughts?

Bro I doubt BMW has its own Insurance - its just that they may have an agency with a particular Insurer. Motor Insurance in Malaysia is tariff - meaning the prices and policy terms are same no matter where you go to. so generally you would want to go to the Insurer who has got good claims service.

Bro - there is no such Insurer as Berjaya Sempoerna - it should be Berjaya-Sompo.

Cheers

Quikflyer;379535 said:
Hi guys,

My insurance is up for renewal and I thought I would like to ask if it's worth changing to BMW's own Insurance from BMW credit. My 1 series was bought pre-owned from AB, and is on Berjaya Sempoerna. Was just wondering what are the differences or is there any benefits in switching to BMW's own insurance?

Any thoughts?
The policy is underwritten by Allianz Insurance. D term looks attractive 4 new ka. Pre-owned not sure.

i would switch if the BMW insurer can offer new car replacement upon totalled or stolen...:biggrin:

Spaceman;384246 said:
i would switch if the BMW insurer can offer new car replacement upon totalled or stolen...:biggrin:
That applies 2 new ka 4 1st yr.

bro renew wt me..Uni.asia or takaful malaysia...if anything happen to ur car u can sent to auto bavaria as long ur car age below 5 years...im in this insurance business for past 6 years....... hope u will support me...if u need any info ring me at 013 354 0000 - Danial @ nahan

anyone here has made any claims? which is the better insurance company?
alliance, kurnia, or others?

i got quote from alliance and its a bit higher than uni.asia, by 1k for 2008 car.

no chance

bimmerdude;438044 said:
anyone here has made any claims? which is the better insurance company?
alliance, kurnia, or others?

i got quote from alliance and its a bit higher than uni.asia, by 1k for 2008 car.

must be calculation error....motor tarif standard unless insurer impose loading..but car below 10 years no loading .... may be there must be any additional coverage....

Nahanella,

just want to know, e30 year 91 , what would the premiums be ? comprehensive insured. say the sum is 20K and 40K ?

thanks.

I tried AIA but the guy who answered my call was reluctant when i mentioned that i own a bmw :) He said bmws are HOT now, and the premium amount he has to check with HQ. Well, i guess they dont need my business. So much easier to deal with BMW Credit.

Top Bottom