Bmw gt1

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

r37720

Club Guest
Anybody own this or plan to own this. I am thinking of buying lah....
0167754310.jpg
Price: RM 3 100 It has complete coverage of ALL BMW systems, one thing that can only be done using the GT1 is the Electronic Control Unit (ECU) programming and configuration. Many of the original electronic systems on modern vehicles can now be re-programmed using software; historically any changes to rectify software problems would involve a new ECU which would be purchased from the parts department and that is the only way that the independent market today is able to overcome these problems. The BMW GT1 system allows you to re-programme all BMW car ECU's to fix software or to install a blank ECU to a repaired vehicle. GT1 is the only system that allows you to do this and is absolutely essential if working as a freelancer.Test functions: - Read fault code - Clear fault code - Data stream - Activate state - Programming - Component test - Maintenance data information - Components location - Wiring diagram - More ...Features: - Green indicator light shows when electric power is supplied - Self Protection function, GT1 multiplexer will be turned automatically off if the voltage surpasses 15.8V during testing - Restart function: GT1 Multiplexer will be restarted by pressing the green button for 3 seconds, no need to put off cables from it Package Contains:- GT1 Multiplexer - Network cable - 20 pin diagnostic connector for older BMW - OBD II diagnostic connector for newer BMW- HDD with latest diagnostic software (DIS Version 56 & SSS Version 32)- Laptop

Think it would be cheaper to but it without the laptop and hard disk.

I think there are some supplier in China who can supply just the cable, USB interface and the connector.

No point buying two type connector unless you want to provide service to others.

jarance;481391 said:
Think it would be cheaper to but it without the laptop and hard disk.

I think there are some supplier in China who can supply just the cable, USB interface and the connector.

No point buying two type connector unless you want to provide service to others.

The price w/out laptop will be RM1900. The above advertisement is with IBM T30 laptop. I just cant understand why only this sepcific laptop only

Gt1 is not a software that runs on an os like windows. It's a software that runs packaged together with a unix variant. Thus that unix variant has to come with drivers to access the serial port etc and I am guessing the drivers are specific to the IBM laptop. Other laptops with similiar hardware internal may work...?

Can pm me the contact to get this item without laptop? Can normal intel centrino Dell laptop uses this?

Top Bottom